(Chapter 14):" In Danger"

After lexa stoped crying, Lexa laid down in Clarke's lap and started to play with clarke's hand.

Lexa:" Clarke, are you married?"
Clarke:" Why?"

Lexa:" You have a ring on your finger"
Clarke:" Ya i am married. Why do you ask"

-
Hope was going to tell her mom something but she heard them talk so she just stayed and lessoned to them talk
-

Lexa:"where is he now... Your husband"
Clarke:" He's closer then you think"
Lexa:"Do you love him? Was he gentle with you? And did he treat you nice?"

Clarke:" Why so many questions?"
Lexa:" Because i don't see him anywhere"

-
Josie came next to hope and sat down.
Josie:" What are you doing?"
Josie whisper to hope.

Hope:" Shhh i'm trying to hear them"
Josie:" Why?"

Hope:" Because its the first time my Dad's not yelling at my mom. It looks like my Dad is trying to get to know my mom again"
Josie:" Can i stay with you"

Charlie heard what Hope said and quietly she sat next to hope.
Charlie:" Can i lesson to. Hope?"
Hope:" Ya sure but be quiet okay"
Charlie:" okay"

So all 3 just sat there hearing them talk
-

Clarke:" I rather not answer that"
Lexa:" Can you tell me, Who got who out of your kids?"

Clarke:" Will lets start with Hope first,
She got the hair color of my husband, but she got my blue eyes, but her personally is a mix between me and him"

Clarke:" Will lets start with Hope first,She got the hair color of my husband, but she got my blue eyes, but her personally is a mix between me and him"

This is how hope looks right know

Lexa:" That's nice, and Charlie?"

Clarke:" Charlie, she's pretty interesting.
She has hazel eyes. My husband has green eyes but i have blue eyes. But my mom has brown eyes. So that's why she has hazel eyes. She got her black hair from my side because my Dad had black hair. But her personally she got that from me"

 But her personally she got that from me"

This is how Charlie looks right know

Lexa:"Wow nice,  And madi?"

Clarke:"Madi's like Hope. She has brown hair like my husband. But my blue eyes. But she has all of the personally like my husband. And just a little bit of mine but its mostly his"