(Chapter 2): Lexa

4 years later passed and luna is still with lexa even tho lexa is in a coma still.
It was morning and luna was still sleeping on the couch.

Lexa's pov

I slowly woke up.
But i couldn't remember anything.
What the freak why cant i remember anything.
I stood up but my legs gave up on me and i feel.
Where am i?
Then i see the door open i see a person come in but i back up from her.
She get close to me.
Lexa:" S- S.t..oooP"
Why cant i speek.

Luna:" hey hey its okay its totally normal. For you not to speek. Can you remember anything"

Lexa:" N-N-N-N-O"
Luna:" Do you know who i am"

I just shake my head no its much easier.
Luna:" its okay. Do you know what's your name"

Omg what is my name whats happening to me

Luna:" my name is Luna. I'm your little sister. Your name is lexa and your my big sister.
You were in a car crash you hit your head pritty hard. What made you go in a coma"

What the freak how long have i been in a coma for.

Luna:" you been in a coma for 4 years now. But dont worry i'll tell you everything you missed"

Nobody's pov

Luna carried lexa to the table so she can eat something.
Then she told her about how the world was now a zombie world.
But she decided to not tell lexa about the bad thing that happend to her and what she did wrong. She decided that if lexa didn't remember anything it was best for her to start over.

Lexa:" T- tha-nnn-k You"
Luna:" ya no problem. Now let me help you how to walk again"

Luna spend the next week teaching lexa how to walk again. It was hard for lexa she even cried because she thought she was never going to walk again.
But Luna never gave up on lexa and she didn't allow lexa to give up never.
She slowly started to get the hang of it and she slowly started to walk again.

But in that same week she started to slowly speak right again it took her sometime to speak right.
In that week lexa cried because she couldn't speak good and she couldn't walk good.
But this time luna was their for her. She told lexa to never give up and that she can do anything she put her mind into.
Lexa was thankful for luna's help she couldn't imagine her life without her.

Luna's POV

Lexa was walking good again she just need time. It took at least 2 week for her to walk again but she did it. She keeps falling sometimes but its all good.
And she talks good now.

Luna:" Lexa get down from their"
Lexa:" What why? Its fun up here"
Luna:" Lexa your on top of a car you can hurt your self"

Then i see lexa fall. Well at least warned her.
Then i see her laughing.
I have never seen lexa laugh this is her first time laughing.
Her laugh is so beautiful i just wish i have seen lexa happy like this when we were little.

Luna:" Lexa you fell and your laughing"

I see lexa stand up. She runs to me but she falls again and she laugh more.
What is wrong with her like really.

Luna:" What is wrong with you"
Lexa:" What's wrong with you i'm just having fun"

Then lexa runs again to the house. But in the way their she falls again but she still happy.
Lexa:" i'm fine"
I swear she going be a hand full.

We sit down and eat food on the table.
Luna:" Hey i'm going out for a supply run i'll be back tomorrow"
Lexa:" What why No i want to go with you please please please please please please please please please please"
Luna:" Okay okay fine just stop acting like a teen Like really"

Dangerous World (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara