(Chapter 7): Change Of Plans

Luna was driving to a different city.
Hope was looking out the window in the passenger set side. But on time to time she looks at lexa still passed out on the back set.

Hope:" Well my Dad be okay Aunt luna"
Luna:" Lets just hope she is okay"

Luna stoped at a store that said 7 eleven.
Luna got out her sword and got off.
Hope did to but luna stoped her.

Luna:" Nope no Hope stay with lexa stay with your Dad for me okay"
Hope:" Fine"
Hope went back in the car.
And luna went in the store to get food.

Luna entered the store and she killed 3 zombies inside. Luna had 3 bags and started to put food inside of it.

Then luna heard something in a closet inside the store.
So she put the bags of food down and she headed to the noice.

Luna was ready to kill what ever was inside but when she opened it she saw 2 teen girls.

"Please help.  My sister's sick"

Luna looked at the sick teen on her sisters lap.
Luna put her sword away.
And carried the sick girl in Bridal Style
Luna:" hey would you get those 3 bags full of food for me"

"Sure"

Luna headed back to the car were lexa and hope were at.

Luna:" open the back of the car please"
Hope got off and opened it.
Luna put the sick girl in the back with her sister and closed it.

Hope:" what's wrong with her?"
Luna:" i have no idea"
Hope:" We can take her to my mom she'll know what to do"

Luna:" Nope no i'm not going back there"
"Please my sister"

Luna looked at the back and saw her sister crying for her sick sister. Then she saw lexa still passed out.

Luna:" fine but tell your mom to stay away from lexa"
Hope:" okay"

So luna drove back to hope's camp to save the sick girl in the back of the car.

-

At the door gates.
Hope:" MOM open the gates"

When clarke heard her Daughter's voice she ran and opened the gates for them.

Luna drove inside and got of Quickly and got out the sick girl from the back.

Luna:" i just came back because i found this 2 and she sick and i thought you can help her"

Clarke:" ya with the help of my mom i'll be able to help her"

Luna followed clarke inside one of the cabins and she put the sick girl on the bed.

Luna walked out and headed to the car but when she got there she didn't see lexa in the back set and freaked out.

Luna got out her gun and took a little girl passing by and pointed the gun at her head and the little girl started to cry.

Luna:" Everyone LESSON TO ME"

Everyone turned to luna and pointed guns at her.
Clarke came out to see what was going on and when she saw it she ran to luna.

Clarke:" Hey hey luna don't do this Please let her go"

Luna:" NO I'm NOT.  Lexa WAS STILL PASSED OUT IN THE BACK SET. OF. MY CAR. AND NOW SHE NOT THERE. SOMEONE OF YOUR PEOPLE TOOK HER AND I WANT HER BACK SAFE AND UNHARMED AND IF SHE HURT OR EVEN KILLED. I'll PUT A BULLET THROUGH HER HEAD. I'll GIVE YOU GUYS 60 SECONDS TO GIVE HER BACK TO ME SAFE"

Clarke:" Luna please we don't have her she could of left"

Luna:" STOP LYING TO ME CLARKE I KNOW LEXA BETTER THEN ANYONE.
SHE ALWAYS TAKES 4 HRS TO WAKE UP AND WHEN SHE DOSE SHE YELLS MY NAME CRYING AND SHE STAYS THERE Intel I COME. AND ITS ONLY BEEN 3 HRS SO ONE OF YOU TOOK HER.  GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER"

Little girl:" M-M-Mom-my"
Clarke:" its okay sweety your going to be safe okay"

Clarke was about to go look for her evel ex girlfriend when they heard her yell.

Lexa:" LUNAAAAAA. MOM MOOOM"

Luna whispered to herself
"Lexa"

Luna let go of the little girl and ran to were lexa was yelling at.
She got in one of the cabins and saw octavia punching her. She got pissed off and ran to Octavia and took her outside
And punched Octavia on the face.

Octavia stood up and was going to punch her back but luna got out her gun and pointed it at her.

Luna:" Give m-me one good reasons in why i shouldn't kill you right here and right know for hurting lexa"
Octavia:" i don't care what you do. She got what she deserved"

Luna got soo mad she remember what her Dad us to do to lexa when she was little so she took Octavia and took her to a bucket full of water and did the same to her.

She put Octavia's face and was drawing her with water.
And with her other hand she had a gun and told everyone to not get close or else she will shoot

Clarke:" Luna stop your killing her"
Raven:" LUNA PLEASE STOP"

Luna looked back at Octavia and she saw how she had officially drowned Octavia.
She took Octavia out and put her on the floor and with her foot she stumped Octavia really hard on her chest and Octavia throw up all the water.

Octavia:" your crazy that felt terrible"
Luna:" Get over it. My Dad did that to lexa 356 times. If lexa served that you can to"

And with that luna went back to lexa.
When she entered she saw lexa crying.
lexa saw luna and she ran up to her and hugged her crying.

Lexa:" p-please don't l-leave me"
Luna:" Never"

Luna took lexa a crying lexa back to the car and sat her in the front set.
Luna was about to close the door when lexa stoped her.

Lexa:" please don't l-leave me"
Luna took lexa's hands with her's and said.
Luna:" Lexa lesson to me. I'm. Never. Going to leave you alone. I love you soo much okay. Don't ever i say ever. think i'll leave you all alone. Because i'm not understand"

Lexa nodded her head with tears in her eyes. Lexa looked at a person behind luna and luna saw this and looked behind her.

Luna:" i'll be back okay"
Lexa nodded her head and luna stood up and wiped tears off Lexa's face and she closed the door and looked at the person.

Luna:" What do you want"
Clarke:" C-can i talk to lexa for a second"

Luna:" NO"
Clarke:" please luna i just need..."
Luna:" What's your problem clarke. Do you like being hit. Do you like bing abused by her. What do you need to talk to her about. She doesn't remember NOTHING"