(Chapter 4): luna's Cabin

Luna took raven and hope back to her camp were lexa was sleeping already.

Luna parked the car and got off with raven and hope.
They went in the cabin and luna closed the door behind her.

Luna:" okay um you guys can sleep on the couch's i'll go get you blankets"
Raven:" why don't we sleep in this room"

Raven was about to open it when luna go there and got in front of her.

Luna:" this room is a mess you cant even walk on it. I'll go get you your blankets and pillows"

Luna left to go get blankets and pillows for them.
Wail raven stood there wondering why she didn't let her open this door.
So raven went to the door again.

Hope:" Aunt ray didn't aunt luna told you not to open it"
Raven:" i just want to see what's inside"
Hope:" she said it was messy okay get away from there don't get her mad"

Raven just let go of the door and went to the smaller couch so Hope can sleep in the big couch comfortable

Luna got back and give both of them there blankets and pillows and they went to sleep.
Luna looked at the room raven was about to open in where lexa was sleeping in.
But then she just went to her own room and went to sleep.

Raven looked at luna and she saw she was looking at the room.
Raven go more curious on what was really in the room.
But she just left it alone and went to sleep.

-

Next morning

Raven was sleeping along with hope when both of them heard something fall.
Raven woke up fast and saw lexa on the floor she quickly got off the couch and went up to hope to protect her.

Lexa:"i'm sorry didn't mean to wake you up"

Lexa was still on the floor and she looked at raven

Lexa:" you know i didn't mean to wake you up. But i still have trouble in walking. But how did you get in here"

Lexa stood up and looked at another girl still sleeping on the couch.
Then she saw the remote control next to the girl sleeping.  She was walking to her to go get it but raven pulled out a gun and pointed it at lexa.
Lexa stoped and got scared.

Lexa:" hey hey hey chill okay i'm not going to hurt you i just want.."

Raven interrupted lexa from talking.

Raven:" Get away from us you dirty abuse bitch"

When lexa heard this she felt bad and a tear dropped from her face out of Hurt. Raven saw this and got confused.

Lexa:" HEY I'M NOT AN ABUSER I JUST WANT TO GET THE CONTROL TO WATCH TV. YOU DON'T KNOW ME OKAY.  YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. GET OUT"

At this pont Hope woke up and saw that  raven had a gun pointed at someone she got off the couch and when she looked at lexa her eyes got big.

Lexa:" GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT"
Luna came in running and got in between raven and lexa.

Luna:" RAVEN PUT THE GUN DOWN"
Raven:" NO YOU SAID SHE WASN'T WITH YOU"
Luna:" Raven PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW"

Raven was not putting the gun down so luna took it way from her.

Luna looked at lexa and saw she was crying she looked back at raven.
Luna:" what did you tell her"
Raven:" Why"
luna:" RAVEN TELL ME"
Raven:" okay you want to know what i told her. I called her a Dirty Abuse bitch"

Lexa:" I'm NOT AN ABUSER OKAY I Don't EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE"
Luna turned to lexa and wiped her tears away.

Hope was just standing there in shook.

Luna:" Hey hey lexa its okay don't worry don't cry.  I'll deal with them. Why don't you go outside and climb a tree or something"

Lexa nodded her head at luna and went outside. Once luna saw lexa close the door she turned to raven.

Luna:" What the hell raven you cant just yell at her"
Raven:" Don't tell me what to do luna. She put clarke throw a lot of bad thing"

Luna:" Raven that lexa out there is not the same lexa back then. She got in a car crash and she went in a coma for 4 years. By the time she woke up she didn't remember anything and nothing.
Not her parent not her siblings not even her own name. You got to believe me raven. Look out there, at lexa tell me what you see"

Raven went to the window and looked at lexa on top of the car crying.
Raven never seen lexa cry before she was always mean and never showed her emotions to anyone.

Raven:" She- she crying"

Luna:" ya she crying because of you. This lexa you see right know. She has feelings and she much more nicer now.
Believe me raven this Lexa right here is not the same one you know back then.
When lexa got in the car crash her brain changed for the thing she never got when she was a child"

Hope:" What do you mean?"

Luna:" sit down i need to tell you guys everything"

Both Hope and raven sat down on the couch and luna sat down in front of them.

Luna:" the reason why lexa was soo mean back then was because of what our family did to her. Lexa grow up without a mom or dad.
She dealed with her own pain all by her self.  Dad and mom hit lexa, punched lexa for being different and doing things they didn't like her doing.
Lexa was basically homeless because mom and dad hardly feed lexa.  She never got the changed to be a kid have fun or even smile,  she never got toys candy or stuff she liked.  She was always sad and with pain.
Lexa grow up thinking wrong. She thought that what she lived Bing hit punched and hurt was right.   So she ended up bing how she was.
But when she got that car crash.
Her brain changed in what she always wished to have.
Lexa has a mind of a 17 year old. She thinks i'm her mother.
Because her never got one when she was little. 2 days ago was the first time i saw lexa smile in years.  2 days ago she tried candy for the first time.
Raven lexa is much happier now then back then. I promise you she changed.
And you can never tell lexa about this or about her passed because if you do.
Her brain wont handle it and it will go in a coma again and this time she wont wake up from this one and she could die. So please don't tell her and go out there and get to know the real lexa"

Raven:" How do i know your telling the truth"
Luna:" fine you want prof i'll give you prof"

Luna got up mad she took out the gun she had and pointed it at raven.
She grabbed hope and took her to lexa's room.

She sat hope on the bed and she told raven to sit down in the set that was in the corner of the room.

Luna called lexa over and soon lexa was in the room and she looked confused.
Luna:" Lexa i want you to take This girls cloths off"

Raven got up to get hope but luna pointed the gun at her.
Luna:" you move on more time and i'll kill you"

Lexa just stand there looking at luna.
Lexa:" Why"

Luna:" Lexa Don't question me.
Go over to her and take her shirt and pants off and now"
Lexa:" No"

Luna:" Lexa NOW"

Lexa got scared and went over to hope.
She carefully took her shirts and pants off.
Then she turned to luna

Lexa:" Now what"
Luna:" lexa now i want you to rap Hope in front of me and Raven"