(Chapter 12):"Finding Alicia pt2"

Hope ran to her mom.
Hope:" i thought you said Dad didn't remember us"
Clarke:" Last night she got on back but not of us but her twin sister"
Hope:" oh"

Luna put lexa on a bed because she feel asleep. Then she came back to talk to clarke.

Luna:" If i want to find Alicia i need to leave"
Hope:" What NO! Please stay"
Luna:"sorry Hope but lexa needs Alicia and Alicia needs lexa"

Charlie:" B-But you guys Barry got here and your leaving already"
Luna:" Look i know you want to stay with lexa but you guys got to understand the day my Dad took alicia away from lexa. Lexa never been the same. I need to find Alicia. They need each other"

Clarke looked at Charlie and hope and saw tears in there eyes and felt bad.

Clarke:" Hey Luna, what if we all go with you, help find Alicia"

Hope and Charlie looked happy and looked over to luna.

Luna:" i mean ya that could help"
Clarke:" Grate Hope Charlie go pack your stuff and some of mine and Madi's to, wail i go see if Raven and Octavia want to come along"

H&Ch:" Yesss okay mom"

They both said at the same time and left to go pack some stuff.

Clarke:" Can you watch then for me wail i go ask, madi's sleeping so she no trouble"
Luna:" ya ya sure"

Clarke got out and looked for Octavia
Clarke:" Octavia come here"

Octavia followed clarke then clarke looked for raven.
When they were both there she started.

Clarke:"So i found out that lexa had a twin, her parent took her twin away from lexa at the age of 5 to teach her a lesson, Luna said she was leaving with lexa to go look for her twin, but then Hope and Charlie started to cry, so Me and luna decided that we will go with her. Me, Hope, Charlie, Madi, Luna and lexa, but i was wondering if you to would like to come with us"

Raven:" Ya ya i would love to go"

Clarke looked at raven happy and thanked her with a hug then she looked at Octavia for an answer.
Clarke:" And You?"

Octavia:"I really don't like lexa, she abused you clarke she hurt you, i cant forget that"
Clarke:" O if you hanged out with lexa more often you would see she changed and luna told me that lexa's twin made lexa a better person,"
Octavia:" Uhhh, fine i'll go pack some stuff"

Clarke:" thank you".

Josie and lizzy heard that and went up to clarke.

Josie:" Hey um, we heard what you said and we would like to help, don't worry about protecting us we can handle out self"

Clarke:" oh your Hope's friends, ya ya you guys can come"

Lizzy:" yes thank you"

-

Few minutes later everything was in both cars ready to go.

Clarke:" i'll be back mother, once we find alicia we will come straight back"

Clarke hugged her mom and went to the car were everyone is waiting already

Luna, Clarke,Charlie, Madi and lexa in one car.
And
Raven, Octavia, lizzy, josie and Hope in the other car behind.

Lexa's Dream

Lexa came back from work and went to the kitchen.

And saw Clarke and 12 year old hope and 8 year old Charlie. In the kitchen.

Then she sat on the table.

Clarke:" Hey why Don't you guy go on and sleep"

Hope and Charlie were getting up when lexa slammed her hand on the table wich made both girls scared.

Lexa:" SIT DOWN NOW"

Hope and Charlie got scared and sat down really quick.

Lexa:" How many times. Do i have to tell you girls. That your mother. Doesn't dismiss YOU I DO."

hope and Charlie were to scared to even look at lexa so they just looked at the table and they were holing hands under the table. Because they were scared.

Lexa:" LOOK AT ME! WHEN I TALK TO YOU GUYS"

Hope and Charlie looked up all scared.

Clarke:" Don't yell at them plz"

Lexa looked at clarke mad.
She stood up from the table and looked at Clarke

Lexa:" What did you Just say"
Clarke:" I SAID STOP YELLING AT THEM PLZ. LOOK AT THEM. THEY ARE SCARED OF YOU"

Lexa looked at hope
Lexa:" Are you scared of me?"

Hope:" N-No Never"

Then lexa turd to Charlie
Lexa:" Are you scared of me?"

Charlie didn't respond because she wanted to cry and if she said something she will for sure cry to she just stayed quite.

Lexa waked over to Charlie and grabbed both arms from each side.
And squeezed them hard that made a bruise the next day.
Lexa:" ANSWER ME YOU STUPID KID"

Charlie began to cry and lexa got mad so she took her to her room

Clarke and hope ran up to lexa
Clarke:" Stop lexa your hurting her plz stop"
Hope:" Dad plz let her go she didn't mean to plz"

Lexa opened the bedroom door and throw Charlie in hard witch made Charlie cry more.

Lexa:" your going to stay there. Intel tomorrow. With no food or drinks or electronics"

Lexa slammed the door close and looked at Clarke and hope.
Lexa:" And Don't you even dare to go in with her, because if you guys do. You know what i'll do to you clarke and to them so don't make me do it."

Lexa waked off and went to the living room.

Charlie:" Mommy let me out plz i didn't mean to plz mom, i don't like to be alone"
Charlie said wail crying
Clarke:" i- i know sweety, i- i cant open it. Your going to stay strong for me okay stay strong. I'm right here, even tho you cant see me i wont leave you okay"

Clarke said wail crying to.

End of dream.

Lexa work up fast and scared.
She looked around and saw she was in a car. With luna driving, clarke in the passenger set. Madi in one side of the car and Charlie in the other side and her in the middle.

Luna saw lexa and was worried.
Luna:" Hey lexa you okay?"

Lexa ignored her and looked at Charlie.
She took her hand slowly and pulled up her sleeve. And looked at the spot she hurt her in her dreams.

Clarke saw this and new right away what lexa dreamed. She new she got the memory of her hurting Charlie for the first and last time.

Lexa:"Ch- Charlie, Are y-you okay?"