(Chapter 23):" lexa saves Clarke"

Lexa got soo scared the she said.
Lexa:" Heda. Help me"

Soon heda took over then she saw what lexa saw. And she new what was the problem.

Heda stood up and punched them both on there face repeatedly.
Alicia:" STOP STOP. WE NEED THEM"

Heda look over at alicia and when she did alicia and everyone else it was no longer lexa.
Heda:" EXPLAIN, THEN, BEFORE I CUT YOUR THROUGHT FOR YELLING AT ME"

Alicia:" We need them because some strangers took Charlie madi and Clarke and we don't know where they are so we need them"

Heda turned back around and told both of there moth peace out of there mouth angry.

Heda:" IF YOU KNOW WERE THEY ARE AT. SPEAK KNOW BEFORE. I KILL YOU FOR NOT HELPING ME AS THEY BEAT ME TO DEATH"

Anya:" I heard them talking. They are going to a military camp just passing the Bridge. Charlie and madi should me there already but since the others took a tank with clarke inside they might still be on the road"

Lincoln:" its true we can help you find get them back but plz Don't kill us. They killed mom dad everyone me and anya are the only once left. Plz don't kill us we will do what ever you want we wont hurt you just plz let us help you"

Heda:" okay, i do need all the help i can get. Soo yes i'll let you live. But i swear if you hurt me or do something bad. I wont hesitate and kill you got it"

A&Lin:" yes"

With that she united them and heda stood up and lexa was back
Lexa:" i found fast cars right over there so if we are going to be able to get to Clarke on time we need them"

And with that they went to get the cars.
Luna and josie in one car.
Octavia, alicia and Hope in another car.
Raven and lizzy in another car
Lincoln and anya in separate cars.
And lexa by her self.

Lexa:" Where is this Bridge"
Lexa said in the car.

Anya:" we just head this way all straight fast and we find them fast"

So then With there fast cars they drove fast passing some zombies.

Lexa in the lead.
Then its luna's car then Octavia's car then raven's car and the last its anya's car.

They all drove fast.
Once they got the view of the tank they drove faster

On radio

Lexa:" Anya go ahead of the tank and on the back of your car there's a rope attached to it. Wrap it around the top.

Anya:" Got it"

Anya went ahead of the tank and started to do it.

Lexa:" Lincoln get her out of that car. When she's done and when your done throw the car at the bottom of the Bridge so it will stop moving"

Lincoln:" got it"

Anya was done with it and anya jumped on top of the roof of Lincolns car then she got in.

The people from inside the tank tried to blow up Lincoln's car but failed

-

" Boss we are dragging a car behind us, we need to get rid of it or else the tank will stop"

"Clarke why don't you go take car of that"

Clarke:" No i'm not"

"Remember if you don't do as we say we press this button and your kids are dead"

-

Once lexa saw Clarke getting out she got scared.

Lexa:" shit"

Lexa new what they were doing.
So she drove faster.

Then the guys from inside stoped the tank fast.

The tank was flipping over and clarke was in the air.

Lexa got out of the car.
She crashed it and she flew towards clarke.

Alicia:" Lexaaaa"
Hope:" MOM, DAD"

both of them yelled at the same time

This video bellow pretend.
Dom is lexa
And
Letty is Clarke.
Plz ignore the rest of the video.
Just pretend that instead of everything they said pretend it's my story you guys read. The only thing that is right in this video is Dom aka lexa.
Catches letty aka clarke.

Once lexa landed on a car with clarke in her arms.
Lexa kissed on the lips Clarke. And Clarke kissed her back.
Once they were done kissing lexa got off and helped Clarke off.

Everyone was relieved.
Lexa catched clarke.

Clarke:" lexa you could of been killed why did you do that"

Lexa:" because if i saw the love of my life die i would of been heart broken. So i took the risk. If you die clarke, i'm going to die with you, i don't care if we left our kids behind. Because i know alicia will take care of them.  The only thing that matters to me is you Clarke"

Clarke:" How did you know the car wad going to brake our fall"

Lexa:" i- i didn't........ Like i said if you die. I die with you"

Clarke couldn't express her words to lexa so she just thanked her with a kiss on the lips.
Clarke:" lexa, i don't care what you did to me in the passed, okay, i forgive you, plz stay and help me find our kids"

Lexa:" i'll never leave again. And i promise will get our kids back. But first we need a plan to get them. They are in a military"
Clarke:" okay"

Lexa Clarke and the rest sleeped in the cars. Intel morning.

Lexa and clarke sleeped in a car that was ready there and they sleeped alone
Together in the back of the car.
And lexa's front was pressed agents Clarke back, and lexa hugged clarke with one hand and the other was like pillow to Clarke.

Clarke:" are they going to be okay lexa"
Lexa:" i hope soo because if they're not, i'll kill every single one of them that dears to touch them"

Clarke:" i-i love you lexa, i love you soo much, thank you for the beautiful daughters you gave me. I know you didn't mean to rap me, i will admit it did hurt like hell, and you made me pass out all 3 times, but i forgive you, lets start fresh okay, lets pretend that didn't happen, lets pretend that you didn't rap me. That we made love all 3 times and we are happily married.
We love each other. I love you husband"

Lexa:" i love you to wife"

And with that they feel asleep ready to safe there 2 kids tomorrow.