(chapter 26):" Pills"

All of them where driving back to where clarke us to be.

Clarke was driving.
lexa on the passenger set with madi sleeping on her lap.

Charlie and lizzy on the back set.
And hope and josie on the very back set of the car.

They where all sleeping except for clarke and lexa.
Then madi woke up.

Madi:" Mommy, i wanna pee"
Clark:" Okay hold up"

Clarke pulled over to the side of the rode and opened her door.
And took madi with her to the bushes for her to pee.

Madi:" Mommy i love Daddy. So so so so much"
Clarke:"I'm glad you do honey"
Madi:"me Done"

When madi was done clarke opened lexa's door and lexa took madi back.
And clarke kept driving.
With her there friends following behind.

Charlie woke up because of Madi's laughter.
When she opened her eyes she saw her little sister Bing tickled by lexa.

Charlie wished she was her sister right know. She wanted to. All she can remember when she was madi's age was. Lexa hitting her and yelling at her and locking up in her room.

Clarke saw this and felt bad so she decided she will talk to her daughter later.

Madi:" Stop. Stop Daddy"
Madi said laughing. Lexa stoped tickling her and looked at Charlie and the rest awake.

Lexa:" AAA good you guys are awake, I-i was thinking, Josie lizzy, i know you guys don't have parents anymore, that's sad i get it. So would you guys like to stay with us, with this group"

Hope looked at josie exited and lizzy looked at josie.

Lizzy:" Thank you, like really thank you very much, we would love to stay with you guys"

Josie:" Yes thank you"

Hope:" Thank you D- Dad"
Lexa:" your welcome"

-

Soon they were all back home, and luna alicia shared a cabin with anya and Lincoln to keep a watch on them.

Lexa:" Hey Clarke"
Clarke:" ya"
Lexa:" can i stay with you guys in your cabin, i mean you don't have to say yes"
Clarke:" its okay lexa, yes you can stay with us, come on"

In Clarke's cabin lexa and clarke shared a room with madi and Hope and Charlie in the other room.

It was night time and every one was sleeping.

Clarke got out of bed slowly and went to the room of het girls.
Clarke:" Hey Charlie, wake up"

Charlie woke up and looked at her mom with sleepy eyes.
Charlie:" W-What's Wrong mom"

Clarke:"Come with me"

Charlie got up and followed her mom the the living room and they sat down on the couch.

Clarke:" Honey. Baby, i know somethings wrong. Please tell me, and don't lie to me please i just want to help"

Wail Clarke said that Charlie already had tears in her eyes.

Charlie:" I.... Its...."

Clarke put her hand on her daughters back and rubbed it back and forth
Clarke:" Its okay take your time"

Charlie couldn't take it anymore she hugged her mom and cry.
Charlie:" I-Its. To hard mom. I-Its to hard"

Clarke hugged her daughter tighter.
Clarke:" Its okay Charlie, tell me"

Charlie pulled away and looked at her mom.

Charlie:" H-How C-Can i forgive My Dad. After all that he did to me. Madi never got to see that side of her.
Madi is making good and happy memory's with Dad. At her age. But what about me. When i was her age. I was terrified to go back home from school because.....b-because i was afraid that Dad will be there. Afraid that i'll get hit. Get yelled at. Be locked in my room with no food or water Intel the next day. All of my childhood was of fear. And sadness. I never got to make happy m-memories with Dad i never got to be happy. WHY DOSE MADI GET TO BE HAPPY. AND NOT MEEE. THAT'S NOT FAIR. That's not fair. That's not fair. That's not fair. That's not fair"

Clarke saw her panicking at the end and hugged her daughter
Clarke:" Charlie, Charlie calm down its okay, Its okay"

Charlie:" Get me out, Mom get me out Please, Mom mom i'm scared please get me out get me out"

Charlie was having a panic attack and thought she was back at the house locked in the room.

Clarke pulled away and made Charlie look at her.
Clarke:" Charlie, Charlie Hey honey. Its okay. Your safe your not there anymore.  Okay CHARLIE"

Charlie snapped out of it and cried even harder and clarke hugged her.
Charlie:" Its not fair mom, itsss not fair"

Clarke pulled out 2 pills from her pocket. And gave it to Charlie.
Clarke:"here time for your pills"

Charlie took the pills. And passed it down her throat.
And clarke rocked Charlie back and forth in her arms Intel she fell asleep.
Clarke:" Its okay. Its okay, your safe. Don't worry, just go to sleep"

When Charlie fell asleep Clarke picked her up and and carried her to hope's room.

Clarke:" Hope, Hope wake up and move over she sleeping next to you"
Hope:" It happened again didn't it"

Clarke:" Yes, it did. Just make sure..."
Hope:" I got it mom. I already know what to do. Got to sleep"

Clarke:" goodnight honey, sleep well"

When Clarke was about to open the door hope spoke up.
Hope:" Mom, Will Charlie always need the pills. Well she stay like this forever"

Clarke:" i-i don't know. Only time will tell okay. Go to sleep"

When Clarke got out of the room and closed the door behind her she looked up and saw lexa there.

Lexa:" Clarke, is there something wrong with Charlie and not telling me, is there something wrong with my daughter and not telling me"

Clarke:" its best if you don't know about this"

Lexa got closer to clarke.
Lexa:" Tell me what's wrong with our daughter. Tell me what's wrong with my daughter. Clarke. Tell me"

Clarke:" okay, I'll tell you, but promise me that when i finish telling you,  you wont get mad"
Lexa:" okay I promise"