(chapter 30):"The only way"

Clarke:"I thought we had a deal!?"

Heda:"DON'T YOU GET IT. EVERY TIME YOU OR SOMEONE HITS LEXA. SHE GETS SCARED AND WHEN SHE DOSE SHE HAS FLASHBACKS TO MY FATHER AND MOTHER HITING ME. SO NO WE DON'T HAVE A DEAL."

Clarke:"Lexa please if your in there come back to me. I'm sorry i hurt you and if you come back to me i promise i won't do it again. Nobody will hurt you if you come back"

Heda began to laugh at clarke thinking she can ba able to bring her back.
Heda:"You really think you can bring her back. She can't even hear you"

Heda grabbed clarke by the neck and was choking her she wanted her dead.
And clarke was running out of breath.
Intel madi came out running.

Madi:"Mommmy. Daddy Daddy Daddy No no pwease"

Heda looked at madi and saw she was crying. She let go of Clarke and raven ran to Clarke to help her out.
Raven was going to madi when Clarke stoped her.

Raven:"Clarke i need to go get her she going to hurt her"

Clarke:"No wait hold up Heda doesn't remember madi only lexa"

Heda slowly went to madi and looked at her she new her from somewhere.

Heda:"What happens to your head"
Heda said in a gentle voice to madi.
Madi touched her head that was wrap up in a bandage then looked at heda.

Madi:"I don't know. Me forgot"

Heda just smile at madi because she was cute.
But then madi hugged heda and it took her by surprise. At first she was shooked but then after a few mints she hugged her back.

Madi:"Pwease come back Daddy. Daddy i miss you, Pwease"

Heda pulled away from madi and grabbed her head. Yelling No.

Raven:"What's going on with her"
Clarke:"Lexa. She wants to come back but heda wont let her. So there fighting"

Clarke went up to madi.
Clarke:"Madi tell your dad that you love him and that to keep fighting to come back to you okay"

Madi:"Okay..... Daddy Daddy. I love you soo much pwease fight. Come back to me Daddy. I'm scared daddy Pwease"

Heda:"Noo no no no. Lexa... I'm protecting you"

Lexa:"Leave.... My..... Family..... Alone"

Heda:"NO LEXA PLEASE I'M PROTECTING YOU"

When lexa heard madi's voice that said she was scared she was pissed off.

Lexa:"Let me live my life...... Madi... Needs me"

Madi:"Yes Daddy i need you. Pwease Daddy i'm scared"

Heda:"we are not done with this lexa i'll be back"
Then with that lexa won and ran to madi and Clarke and hugged them.

Lexa:"i'm soo sorry. I'm soo sorry i didn't mean to please understand"

Madi:"Its okay Daddy. Me love you"
Clarke:"Its okay. But i think you need to go a apologizes to hope"
Lexa:"okay stay here"

-

Josie and lizzy was with Hope on the bed sleeping.

Josie woke up because she heard the door open. Then when she saw lexa she grabbed her knife and pointed at her.

Josie:"Stop. Hope had enough. She doesn't need you to hurt her more so please just leave"

Lexa:" josie its okay i just came here to say sorry. Then i'll be gone"

Josie:"you better or else i'll kill you with my knife"

Josie woke up Hope and when she saw lexa she got scared

Lexa:"Its okay Hope. Its me lexa. I just came to tell you that i'm sorry for hurting you. I promise i won't ever do it again"

Hope:"You don't know that for sure"

Lexa:"yes i do. I'm planning to erase my memories. So that way i don't hurt you guys again. So that way we all get a fresh start and be a family again"

Hope:"NO NO. don't do that please"
Lexa:"its okay Hope. This is the only way i know i won't hurt you guys again. So do me a favor. When i don't remember anything. Just tell me you guys are my Daughters and that clarke's my wife. If i start to remember again. Hit me on the head hard again. Do that over and over and over again intel i don't remember you guys when you say it okay"

Hope got off the bed and hugged lexa crying.
Lexa:"its okay Hope. I'll still be here. Just with no memory. Its a fresh start to make new memory's okay"
Hope:"I love you Dad"

Lexa:"i love you to..... Josie.lizzy take care of her for me"
Josie:"we will. Don't worry i get it"

Lexa stood up and grabbed Hope's hand
Lexa:"come one.lets tell the others"

When lexa turnd around she saw Charlie there crying on the entrance of the door.
Lexa let hope go and hugged Charlie and Charlie hugged lexa back crying.

Charlie:"please don't do that. I forgive you just plz don't do it. I love you please"
Lexa:"Charlie its okay. I need to do this. I need to make sure i won't hurt you guys again i love you to. With all my heart. That's why i'm doing this. To keep you all safe"

Lexa stood up and took her hand then took Hope's hand and went outside where everyone was.

Lexa told everyone in what she told Hope and Charlie. Clarke, madi, alicia,luna raven Octavia anya and Lincoln . said there goodbye lexa.

Lexa:"Alicia please protect them for me"
Alicia:"i will"

Lexa got down on her knees and closed here eyes.
Lexa:"i'm ready"

Clarke took madi on her arms and hide her face so she won't see this.

Luna went up to lexa with a bat.
Luna:"are you sure you want to do this lexa"

Lexa:"yes i'm sure. I can't keep hurting my family. I love them"
Luna:"okay. Then"

Luna lifted up the bat but couldn't do it.
Anya:"its okay luna. Let me do it"
Luna let go of the bat and anya picked it up.

Anya lifted the bat up and hit lexa on the back of her head hard.
Lexa dropped to the ground passed out.

Clarke let go of madi and ran to lexa.