(Chapter 24):" Charlie"

Wail the others where planning a plan to get there 2 daughters back.
Charlie and madi were in a cell together terrified

When the people put them there. Charlie didn't sleep that much because she felt if she fell asleep a person will come in and take madi away from her.
So she stayed awake. With her little sister in her arms. Protecting her.

Wail madi was sleeping Charlie never let go of madi she kept her in her arms.
And she was watching the people that took them Walk back and forth.

Charlie was going to go to sleep because she was tired but when she saw a women unlocking her cell she was in she was fully awake and was hugged madi tighter hoping she wasn't here for her.

The women unlocked it and then she inside with food and water.

"Here eat something"
The women left it there and left and locked the cell back up.

Charlie saw madi about to eat the food when she remembered they could of positioned it. So she took it away from her.

Charlie:" No madi, don't eat that"
Madi:" b-but me hungry"

Charlie grabbed a peace of candy she had in her pocket and gave it to madi.
Charlie:" Here eat this"

Madi took it and eat it.
Then soon after she fell asleep in her sisters lap.

Charlie grabbed the chicken from the plate and took all the bones that had in it. And left the chicken there she didn't trust them.

Then she took her bandage that she had on her hand and wrap it around the bones. Leaving the tip of the bones out. Then she hide it inside her jacket.

The same lady came back and took the food away and left.

" it looks like they eat the chicken they should be falling asleep in 3 mints"

" Then why is she not sleeping"

They both turn around and saw the little girl sleeping but not the other one she was wake and hugging the little one.

"Plan B then go back in there and take the little one and bring her to that room"

The lady went back in and unlock the door.
The lady was bending down to take the little girl when the big girl yelled noo. And kicked her on the face.

Charlie:" DON'T TOUCH HER"
Madi grabbed on Charlie tighter. Wishing to stay with her.

The lady got up and went back to them she took the little girl by force and was heading out when Charlie got up. Took the bones she had in her jacket and stabbed the lady on the back of her neck.

The lady dropped madi and Charlie quickly grabbed her keys from her took madi back to her arms.

Wail the lady was bleeding to death.

Charlie grabbed madi carried her and ran out of the cell. She ran as fast as she could with her little 11 year old legs.

Charlie looked around the place and saw a vent on the wall. She placed madi on the ground and opened it.

Charlie:" Get in madi"

Madi quickly got in and so did Charlie then she closed it back up. She took madi in her arms and cover her mouth
So she can ba quite. Then not soon after she heard people running passed them.

Madi:" i want mommy"
Charlie:" i know madi, i'm trying okay, i'm trying to get us back,"

Madi:" I want Daddy to"
Charlie:" Madi, i'm trying here okay give me a second to think"

-

on the radio

Anya:" okay...... Yes.  Find them. I'll tell them...... Thank you"

End

Anya went back to the group.
And when they saw anya came back they all looked at her.

Clarke:" Did they get my babys back. When do they get here"

Anya looked at everyone and took a deep breath.

Anya:" i need to tell you all something"

Raven:" What happened anya"

Anya:" Will everything went perfectly.
They grabbed food and put a sleeping medicine in the food. So they can take them out without them screaming. But"
Anya took a pause

Hope:" But what"

Anya:" Charlie she......"

Lexa:" i swear anya if she not okay i'll kill you"

Anya:"Charlie grabbed the bones of the chicken and when she went back in she took madi and was going to take her to the car. When Charlie stabbed her with the bones on the back of her neck. And ran with madi in her arms. And now she can't fine them"

Clarke:" i told you that wont work. Charlie wont let them take madi so she did what was best"

Anya:" do you have any idea where they can find them"

Alicia:" when me and lexa were little we us to hide in the vents, they could fit there"

Clarke:" but we need another plan. When they find them. Charlie will do what ever she need to to protect madi. They need to do something so they will know its us trying to free them"

Lexa:" when they find them. They should give them the radio and them we tell them its okay go with them"

-

Charlie saw madi sleeping again so she decided to sleep to they wont find her there.
She closed her eyes for 30 second when she heard someone stop by the vent they were in she opened here eyes and grabbed the keys she had and was ready to stab someone else.

When they opened the vent she was about to kill them when a radio was thrown inside that said press me.
With the vent close again.

Charlie and madi just looked at it not wanting to press it.

Madi took it fast and pressed it
Charlie:" Madi no give that to me"

Charlie took it back from madi's hands.
Madi:"Cha me want mommy, p-pwease"
Charlie:" madi i said i was trying, i'm trying my best to get us out but your making this more hard. So please don't touch this. It could be a trap"

Madi had tears in her eyes.
Madi:" Twy harder. I -I w-want. M-mooommmy"