(chapter 28): "Blame"

Thank you soo much for following, reading, voting and commenting on my wattpad.
And comment what you hope too see in the future of the chapters.
If you want. You don't have to.
Enjoy the chapter.

-

It was still night time.
Lexa is sleeping with Clarke.
With madi in the middle sleeping.

Hope slowly woke up her mom
Hope:" Mom.... Mom. Charlie's crying"

Clarke looked at hope with sleepy eyes.
Clarke:" Why?"
Hope:" I don't know she didn't tell me"

Clarke got up from bed and told hope to sleep here. Then she went to Charlie.
When she entered Charlie ran up to her mom and hugged her crying.
And Clarke carried her and sat on the bed with Charlie in her arms.

Clarke:" Sweety, hey its okay, its okay. Why are you crying"
Charlie:" I- I had a bad dream. A R-Really bad dream and it scared me"

Clarke kissed Charlie on the cheek. Wail still hugging her.
Clarke:"Tell me"

Charlie had her head resting in her moms shoulder and hugging her still wail she told her dream to her mom.

Charlie:" I dreamed that-- That Dad and you were yelling At each other. I came in the room and saw that Dad throw you on the floor hard that you died.
I stared to cry then Dad saw me. She was running to me to do the same and when she grabbed me i woke up crying. Plz mom i- i don't want Dad here. She dangerous plz make her leave. Plz mom i'm scared plz make her leave"

Clarke just hugged her daughter tighter and then she pulled her away and sat her on the bed then she wiped her tears away.

Clarke:" Charlie, lesson you need to understand something, Your Dad's not going to hurt me or you anymore she not going to hurt us anymore. I promise you that. You don't have to worry or be scared anymore"
Charlie:" b-but mom, plz just make her go away. I'm scared plz"

Clarke:" Charlie. She not going to leave. She going to stay"
Charlie:"Mooommmy plz"
Charlie said crying to her mom

Clarke just hugged Charlie and laid down on the bed.
Clarke:"lets go to sleep okay"
Charlie:"okay"

Then they both fell asleep.

-

Lexa woke up by crying then something falling.
She woke up quicky and saw madi on the floor bleeding on the head then she saw Hope in the corner crying.

Lexa got up quicky and went to madi.
Lexa:" Hope what did you do!"

Lexa carried madi to the bed.
Lexa:" Hope tell me"
Hope:" She- Sh- she was crying, i tried to make her stop. But- But then i accidentally pushed her"

Lexa went up to hope and stood her up.
Lexa:" lesson to me... I did this. Not you. It was all me, if your mother tells you what happened. Tell her it was me okay"

Hope:" N-No D-Dad she going to hate you. I can't. Y-you barely got here"

Lexa:" Hope, plz, i don't care if she hates me, i rather for her to hate me then for her to hate you. Okay don't worry"

When lexa was going back to madi to stop the bleeding Clarke came in With Charlie and lexa stoped and looked at her.
Lexa:"Clarke...."

Clarke freaked out when she saw blood on the floor and when she saw madi bleeding on the bed and Hope crying.
Clarke ran to madi to stop the bleeding and when she was done she gave madi to Charlie and Charlie went out of the room.

Clarke:"LEXA WHAT THE HECK. I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. EXPLAIN NOW"

lexa saw the tears on Hope's eyes she need to do this. She can't let Clarke hate her own daughter.

Lexa:"I'm soo sorry Clarke. I- I lost control again"

Clarke:" Get out"
Lexa:"what!!?"

Clarke:" I SAID GET OUT. GET OUT"
Lexa:"Clarke, i'm sorry plz"

Clarke:" I SAID GET OUT. I NEED TIME TO THINK.  And right now i'm sooo mad. At you that.... That i can't even see you. So plz lexa. GET OUT"

Lexa new she was going to be mad but she never imagine that she will kick her out.
Lexa stated to walk out.
She stoped next to Clarke and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Lexa:" I'm really sorry Clarke. Just remember. I'm still new at this and i'm trying my best"

Then lexa left and closed the door behind her.

Clarke:" Hope sweety you okay. Did she hurt you"

Hope shook her head. Because if she said something she will cry and say the truth.
Hope:" C- Can i, go find josie"

Clarke:" ya ya sure"
Hope:" Thanks and is madi going to be okay"
Clarke:"Ya she going to be fine. She just needs some rest for a few days"
Hope:"okay"

-

When Hope found josie she ran to her arms crying.
Josie:"Hey, Hey Hope what's wrong"

Hope didn't say anything she just cried in her arms.
And josie just kept hugging her.
When hope stoped crying she looked at her.

Hope:"Madi was crying i tried to stop her from crying and i accidentally pushed her and she fell to the ground and blood stated to come out of her head. My Dad woke up and saw this. She took the blame for me josie. Now i don't know were she is because mom kicked her out"

Joise:"Do you want me to help you look for her"
Hope:" Please"

Josie stood up and then Hope did to.
Josie:"Come on lets go look for her at Alicia's cabin"

Joise and Hope walked to alicia's cabin and when they got there they knocked on the door.
Soon lexa opened the door. And hope hugged her.

Lexa:"Hope you can't be here"
Hope:"Why can't we tell mom the truth. I want you back home"

Lexa:"because, if she finds out it was you she will be angry with you and probably be mad to. And i can't let her be mad at you"

Josie:"Well at lest let her visit you. She might not say it or show it. But Hope forgives you for all the bad thing you did to her. She forgive you and she want you to be her father again so plz i can't see her sad or hurt so just plz let her visit you"