(chapter 37):"Lexa's dream"

Every on was sleeping.

Hope has her own room and charli and madi slept together in a room
And lexa and Clarke in a room together.

Clarke:"night lexa"
Lexa:"goodnight clarke"

Lexa's Dream

Clarke:" Hey why Don't you guy go on and sleep"

Hope and Charlie were getting up when lexa slammed her hand on the table wich made both girls scared.

Lexa:" SIT DOWN NOW"

Lexa:" How many times. Do i have to tell you girls. That your mother. Doesn't dismiss YOU I DO."

Lexa:" LOOK AT ME! WHEN I TALK TO YOU GUYS"

Clarke:" Don't yell at them plz"

Lexa:" What did you Just say"
Clarke:" I SAID STOP YELLING AT THEM PLZ. LOOK AT THEM. THEY ARE SCARED OF YOU"

Lexa looked at hope
Lexa:" Are you scared of me?"

Hope:" N-No Never"

Then lexa turd to Charlie
Lexa:" Are you scared of me?"

Lexa waked over to Charlie and grabbed both arms from each side.
And squeezed them hard that made a bruise the next day.
Lexa:" ANSWER ME YOU STUPID KID"

Clarke and hope ran up to lexa
Clarke:" Stop lexa your hurting her plz stop"
Hope:" Dad plz let her go she didn't mean to plz

Lexa:" your going to stay there. Intel tomorrow. With no food or drinks or electronics"

Lexa:" And Don't you even dare to go in with her, because if you guys do. You know what i'll do to you clarke and to them so don't make me do it."

Lexa waked off and went to the living room.

Charlie:" Mommy let me out plz i didn't mean to plz mom, i don't like to be alone"
Charlie said wail crying
Clarke:" i- i know sweety, i- i cant open it. Your going to stay strong for me okay stay strong. I'm right here, even tho you cant see me i wont leave you okay"

Clarke said wail crying to.

Next dream

Heda:" STOP LYING JUST STOP, I. WAS. THERE FOR LEXA, NOT YOU. YOU LEFT HER. I WAS THERE FOR HER, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME, I. TOOK THE BETTING FOR LEXA, I TOOK THE PAIN FOR HER, I WAS THERE FOR HER. NOT YOU. NOT YOU. ME. I WAS THERE FOR HER. WHEN. YOU. COULDN'T, SO STOP LYING, IT WAS ME. ME. ME. ME. ME"

A tear rolled down alicia's face.
Alicia:"What are you talking about?"

Heda:" YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. when you left, lexa was soo heart broken, she was in pain, she needed you ALICIA, lexa needed company she need someone. So she created Me, and ever since that day. Lexa and me talked we had fun. But when Dad hit lexa for the first time she cried for you. She even yelled your name for you to save her from Dad. So guess what i did. I Took over her body. I TOOK THE BETTING FOR HER. IT WAS ME. I WAS THE ONE THAT DAD HURT. AND LEXA NEVER AGAIN EXPERIENCED THE HURT SHE DID. SO HERE I AM. PUNISHING HER FAMILY EVERY TIME THEY LOOK HAPPY. BECAUSE LEXA NEVER GOT TO BE HAPPY AS A KID. NEVER"

Lexa in her brain

Lexa was in a room with nothing only half white and half black.

She started to walk but she didn't know were she was going.

Then she saw a person laying in bed. And for her she looked like she was In a coma.

Lexa bing curios and everything she got close to her.

When lexa was face to face with the person. She looked like her but had her face painted.

Lexa:"What the freak"

Then lexa saw a button that said push me and it was on top of the bed.

To be continued