(Chapter 6): Out of Control

Hope and Raven was packing everything for Luna and lexa.
Wail luna goes to Lexa talk to lexa outside for a few minutes.

Luna found lexa on top of a car again.
Luna:" Lexa i already told you to not get on top of cars or..."

Luna didn't finish what she was saying because lexa fell.

Luna:" How do you always fall and never get hurt"

Lexa stood up laughing.
Lexa:" I have no idea bro"

Luna:" Well anyways i came here to tell you. That we are taking them back home and we are going to stay with them and i'm asking you when we get there to never i say never leave my side understood"

Lexa just nodded her head yes at luna
Lexa:" can i sleep. I'm tried"

Luna:" ya sleep in the car in the back we are about to leave"

Lexa nodded her head and went inside the car to sleep.
Luna went back inside the house to helped raven and hope load there stuff in the back of the car.

Raven was going to drive because luna didn't know were was this camp place.
Luna was about to get in the back with lexa but hope stoped her.

Hope:" um.... C-can i sit in the back with my Dad"
Luna:" Sure"

-

The car ride took 13 mints to get to the camp.
When the camp people saw a car coming they pointed guns at the car.
Raven rolled down the window

Raven:" Wow i been gone for 1 day and you guys don't recognize me..... Open the gates"

When they saw it was only raven they opened the gates for them.
Raven parked the car inside the walls then she turned it off.
Luna looked at lexa and saw she was still sleeping.

Raven:" don't wake her up yet okay"

Raven got out the car and soo did Hope.
When clarke saw Hope she ran to her and hugged her.

Clarke:" thank god your okay. Thank you raven for protecting here"

Raven:" Well we were going to die but luna saved us"
Then luna got out of the car.
She gave clarke a shy smile with a wave.

Charlie saw luna and got excited.
Charlie:" AUNT LUNAAAAA"
she ran up to luna and hugged her.
Luna hugged her back.

Luna:" hey there kiddo you got big"
Clarke:" thank you luna for saving my kid"

Luna looked up at clarke and nodded.
Clarke saw someone in the car but couldn't see who was it.

Clarke:" who's in the car?"
Luna looked back and saw lexa still sleeping.
She looked back at clarke not knowing what to say

Luna:" umm.. About that"

Luna didn't get to say what she was going to say when lexa got out of the car.

When everyone saw lexa they all grabbed hope, Charlie and and put them in the back of them to protect them.

Lexa saw this she turned around because she though it was something else but when she saw nothing she turned around and got scared right away.

Luna and raven got in front of lexa right away to protect her.

Clarke:" Raven what are you doing?"
Octavia:" RAVEN GET BACK HERE YOUR CRAZY"

Lexa grabbed luna's hand and luna looked at her and saw she was crying.
Luna:" Hey hey its okay. Why are you crying"

Lexa:" t-t-they h-h hate mee"
Luna:" its okay they just don't know you that's all"

Everyone saw and heard what lexa said to luna and got confused.

Luna let go of lexa but lexa hold her back.
Lexa:" Don't leave me... Please"
Luna had a flash back when she saw lexa crying. she saw her Dad kick lexa in the private hard and lexa crying soo much. So luna just ended up hugging her.

Luna:" its okay i got you.. Don't worry"
Raven:" please please put the guns down"

Octavia:" Raven why are you defending her she's and abuser"

When lexa heard this she got mad she pushed luna to the ground and looked at the girl that just said that

Lexa:" I'm NOT an Abuser. Stop telling me that first Raven then You. YOU GUYS Don't KNOW ME. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it"

Lexa was having a panic attack she couldn't talk it anymore she dropped to the ground and she hit her head hard and fainted.

Luna:" LEXAAAAAA"

Luna ran up to her and took her in her arms crying.
Luna saw this before everytime lexa couldn't take it anymore her bran dose this weird thing and shuts her down and lexa dropped and hits her head on what ever she near her

Luna:" Lexa lexa hey lexa please wake up. Please lexa. I'm soo sorry i shouldn't have brought you here i'm sorry please don't die"
Luna was crying soo hard that she yelled soo loud.

She stood up she took lexa to the back of the car and closed it.
Raven:" No no luna stop don't go we can fix this"

Luna:" GET OFF OF ME. we can never fix this. This is why i didn't want lexa to come here. SHE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH OKAY. Ya she's done bad bad thing in the past. But what YOU ALL Don't GET. is that lexa had a reason to do all that bad stuff. Lexa never had a child hood she never laughed or had fun she never had candy or toys she never had good food. What lexa only new back then. Was sadness hurt pain and crying. She never had a real mom or Dad to tell her everything will be alright. That things will get better.
You are all lucky that you guys had a good child hood. BECAUSE LEXA DIDN'T.
3 weeks ago lexa woke up from a 4 year coma she doesn't remember anything.
2 week ago i saw lexa laugh for the first time it was the most beautiful thing i saw.
2 weeks ago lexa tried candy for the First time. You should of seen her face when she took the first bite.
You want to know what she told me that hurt me soo much"

Luna was full on crying right know she looked at them and saw all the guns down and sad faces.

Luna:" She told me. That she couldn't imagine a life without me helping her when she went through bad things.
That hurt me soo much because lexa did live her life when she was little without me. Nobody I SAY NOBODY. Was with lexa when she was little. She had to deal with her pain all by her self.
Clarke that's why lexa did bad stuff to you. Because lexa thought it was right she though it was right because she grow up like that. So i'm really sorry clarke that lexa couldn't tell from right and wrong. You know when lexa lost her memory's i said finally she has a fresh start finally she can have fun and smile and be happy. But she not going to do that wail she around all of you"

Luna got in the car and turned it on.

Hope heard everything her Dad been through and felt bad so she decided to go with her but Clarke stoped her.

Hope:" mom stop i'm going with Dad and you cant stop me. I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Don't worry i'll be safe"

And with that Hope got on the passenger set side.
Luna:" Hope are you sure. I'm not coming back again lexa needs a fresh start"
Hope:" I'm not changing my mind. I'm going with you"

Then luna drove the car and drove to a different location in were they wont find them

Hope:" We're not going back to the cabin?"
Luna:" Nope if i go back there. They will go over there and get you back. We are heading to a different city"

-

Clarke:" did you know about this"
Raven:" yes clarke i was trying to tell you that lexa changed but you wont lesson"

Charlie:" Mom i want Hope back"
Madi:" Mamma hopy momma hopy"
Clarke and raven saw that both of them crying because hope left them.

Raven:" i was starting to like luna Clarke but you and very one else had to go wild when you saw lexa. Now you have to deal with your 2 children crying all by your self because i'm done helping you"