(Chapter 10):" 1 Memory Back"

Lexa:" Why are you crying?"
Lexa wiped Clarke tears away with her hand
Lexa:" Hey don't cry okay. Pretty princess don't cry"

Clarke just laughed at lexa. Clarke never new that for once in her life. Lexa would make her laugh.
And for the first time clarke new that this lexa was a new lexa and that the old lexa was gone for sure.

Lexa went back to sit on the couch wail luna comes back.
Shorty after Luna came back with Hope,Charlie and madi.

Luna gave madi to clarke and went to lexa.

Luna:" Lexa i know that you know Hope already. But this is Hope's sisters. Charlie and madi"

Charlie couldn't help herself so she ran up to Lexa and hugged her.
Lexa was surprised and keeped her hands up.

Lexa:" Um....Hi"

Luna quickly went to Charlie and took her off.

Charlie:" I'm sorry"
Madi just keeped looking at lexa.
Then she looked at Hope then Charlie then she looked at luna then she looked at clarke.

Hope:" D-lexa this is our mom"
Lexa:" oh i didn't know..... Where's your Dad at?"

Madi started to cry and lexa looked at the little girl crying and got confused.

Lexa:" i'm sorry. Did i do something"
Luna:" No its okay. The Dad not in the picture"

Lexa saw that Clarke tried to get her to stop crying but she couldn't.
She she stood up and went to her.

Lexa:" May i?"
Lexa said. Hope luna and Charlie looked at lexa confused.

Clarke:" sure"
Clarke gave a crying madi to lexa. But at the same time clarke was worried that lexa would hurt madi. Because old lexa got mad when hope or Charlie cried and she ended up hurting them.
Madi tried to go back to clarke but lexa didn't let her.

Lexa sat on the couch with madi in her arms and soon madi fail asleep in Her Dad's arms and madi had no idea that lexa was her dad.

Lexa stood back up and looked at clarke.
Lexa:" um.... Where's her bed"
Clarke:" oh.... Ya um Charlie go show lexa Madi's bed please"

Lexa left following Charlie to madi's bed.

Luna:" You see Clarke. Lexa has changed. She not the same person she us to be. Please just give her another chance"
Hope:" Please Mom"

Clarke had to think for a wail.
Clarke:" Fine"

Clarke luna and hope were talking in the living room wail lexa came back.
1 hr passed and clarke started to get worried.

Clarke:" i'm going to go cheek on Charlie"
Clarke got up and went to the room.
When she got there she had tears in her eyes.

Clarke couldn't believe what she was seeing right know.
She saw lexa sleeping with her kids.
Madi on top of lexa's head covering her eyes and Charlie head resting on top of lexa's chest.

Clarke went back to the living room happy.
Clarke:" Your right luna. Lexa has changed. Old lexa never i say never sleeped with charlie or with hope at night. And right know she's in there sleeping with Charlie and madi"

Clarke saw her daughters Hope face when she said lexa was sleeping with Charlie and madi.
Clarke:" Hope why don't you go head and sleep with them. You look tired"

Hope nodded her head an went to go sleep with them.

Clarke:" If you want you can sleep here"
Luna:" thanks"

-

Lexa's Dream

Lexa's siblings were at school and her mom and Dad left 5 year old lexa and this other girl with the same age as lexa. play outside with a 2 year old.
Wail they made food for the family.

Mom:" take care of your little brother okay"
Lexa:" Okay mommy"
Lexa and this other girl started to continue playing with there toys with each other.
And lexa totally forgot to look out for his little brother.

Lexa's little brother was getting to close to the pool they had outside.
But he got too close and feel to the water.
Lexa and the other girl didn't notice that there little brother was drowning.
1 hr passed and lexa's little brother was dead.

The mom and dad came outside to get the kids to eat but when they saw there 2 year old in the pool they both ran and got him out.
The bad started to do CPR but it was to late he was dead.

The dad turned to lexa and the other girl and got super mad.
He walked over to them and took the other girls hand and stood her up.

Dad:" this is what you get lexa for not looking out for your little brother"
Lexa:" me sorry Daddy please"

Lexa stood up and took the girls hand and tried to take her away from her dad.
But he was to Strong.

Dad:" stop it lexa. No. You will never ever see Alicia ever again. Your a bad influence for her. She going to go live with your auntie."
Lexa was full on crying right know.
Lexa:" Daddy please me need her"

Her dad slapped lexa across the face and lexa fell and started to cry.
The dad walked out the door with alicia in his arms crying to.
Alicia:" Nooooo Daddy Nooooo please Lexiiiiii please help meeee please. Daddy me want to stay with lexii"

Lexa stood up and ran to alicia but her mom grabbed her.
Lexa:" Noooo mommy please let go. ALICIAAAAAA"
Little 5 year old lexa stretched her hand out crying for her twin sister that was leaving on the car with her dad.

Lexa:" Nooo Aliciaaaaa"

Alicia in the car looking at lexa
Alicia:" Noooo lexiiiiiii"
End of dream

Lexa woke up crying and yelling no
Lexa:" NOOOOOO"