(Chapter 33): "Road Trip"

Clarke:"Lexa, I love you"

Clarke has never said i love you to lexa. But maybe she did but she didn't mean it. But really clarke hated the old lexa she really did.
But when lexa lost her memory's again. Clarke saw this beautiful light in lexa. And the words that lexa said to her. She new from that day on lexa would make her soo happy.

Lexa:"I love you to Clarke"

Lexa began to kiss Clarke again but the door open and they pulled apart.

Josie:"So have you guys decided yet"

Clarke:"Yes we have. But where is it and how many day's Intel we get there"

Josie:"Here's my dad's notebook it have the place and the directions"

Lexa:"Thank you"

-

Lexa and Clarke told this to everyone at the camp. If they are willing to risk there life's for this safe place.
And they all said yes. So right know everyone is packing there stuff. And puting them in there own car's.

Lexa was helping Madi pack her things and when she was done she put them in the back of the car. The Hope came and gave lexa her bags and lexa put it in the back.
Then Charli came and gave her bags to lexa. Without looking at her.
Lexa took her bags and put it in the back with the others.

Lexa:"Hey Charli. Are you okay"

Charlie didn't say anything and was going to walk away when Alicia stoped her.

Alicia:"Charli i believe lexa told you something."

Charli:"Oh ya right. Well first Things first. I don't like her"

Clarke:" CHARLI. in your room NOW"
Charli:"But. Mom"

Clarke:"NO I DON'T CARE. I'M SICK OF THIS CHARLI. GO TO YOUR ROOM. AND STAY THERE. I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE"

Clarke handed lexa her bags and her bags she packed for her then she went in the room were charli was.
And she saw Hope hugging charli.

Clarke:"Hope can you leave for a moment i need to speak with charli alone"

Hope nodded her head and went out of the room.

Charli was on the bed crying
Charli:"I-I'm S-Sorry"

Clarke went up to her and hugged her.
Clarke:"Charli you need to understand that your Dad. Is not the same one that hurt you okay"

Charli:"I don't trust her"
Clarke:" Okay then. Do you trust me"
Charli:"yeah"

Clarke:"Then trust me now. Your Dad has changed okay. So please try to get along with her okay."
Charli:"i'll try"

-

Lexa:"should you follow me. Or should i follow you"
Alicia:"I'll follow you"

Lexa was the one driving.
Clarke was in the passenger set with madi in her lap.
Charlie and lizzy in the back together. And Hope and Josie at the very back.

Lexa:"Are you guys ready?"
Clarke:"Yes,"

Madi:"Yaaa. Daddy"
Madi said with her hands up.

Then they started to drive.
Its been 3 hrs since they left.

Clarke:"We should stop somewhere to eat and rest"
Lexa:"Okay let me find a safe place"

When lexa parked in a safe place she and her siblings went to see if inside was safe.

Lexa:"Stay here be right back"

Few minutes passed by and lexa came back.
Lexa:"All clear, but stay quite not too loud. Were in the city"

They got off the car quietly.
Once inside lexa,Luna and Octavia made sure the doors were closed good.

Madi:"Mommy i'm cold"
Clarke:"Okay hold up"

Clarke:"Hey lexa, do you mind finding some blanket for everyone please, Madi's cold"

Lexa:"Ya sure be right back"

Even tho lexa didn't know them good. Something from inside of her told her to do it. So she went to each room to find some blanket.
She found like 30 of them so then she went back down and gave everyone blankets.

Then lexa went up to Clarke that had madi sleeping on her arms she grabbed the blanket and covered Clarke and madi up.
Then she gave madi a kiss on the forehead and smiled at Clarke.

She stood up and gave josie and lizzy blankets then Hope then Charli.

Lexa:"Sleep we have a long road head"
Charli:"But i'm scared"

Lexa:"Scared of what?"
Charli:"The Zombies"

Lexa smiled she sat down next to her and sat her between her legs and Charli rested her head on lexa's arms.

Lexa:"Go to sleep i'm going to be here With you Intel you wake up. Don't worry. Your safe with me"

When Charli closed her eyes lexa covered her with her blanket.
And had a smile on her face. She didn't know why but she felt like Charli Actually liked her

Lexa looked up and saw everyone sleeping but then she saw Clarke and saw that she was looking at her.

Clarke stood up and sat with lexa next to her with madi in her arms.

Lexa:"I could let her sleep on her own if it makes you uncomfortable"

Clarke:"No no its okay. Your there father after all"
Lexa:"Look if i'm doing something wrong. If you don't like me i could leave you alone"

Clarke gave lexa a kiss on the lips.
The kiss lasted for 30 seconds.

Clarke:"Lexa, Stop there are your children to. And your not doing anything wrong okay"

Lexa:"Ok"

-

Lexa took the first watch with Charli still sleeping with her.

She looked at the doors and the window making sure no zombie was there then she looked at Hope and saw her kissing josie. She just smiled quietly.

Lexa:"Hope. Just make sure that its just kissing you to are doing no more"

Hope pulled away from josie and looked at lexa.

Hope:"Your not mad for not telling you she my girlfriend?"

Lexa:"No Hope its okay. Your aloud to date and have relationships. But if it was a boy. Then i'll ask you to get up and come over here to sleep. But don't go more further. Only kissing. Your to young for The S word. If I never catch you to do more then just kissing. Josie's going to be in real trouble okay"

Hope:"Yes Dad. Thank you"

Lexa:"No problem Now sleep. No more kissing"

Hope and josie smiled and rested there head on the pillows.

Josie:"Wow. She didn't get mad"
Hope:"I know. If it was my old Dad. We would of been in trouble. Really"

Lizzy:"Shut up you to. I'm trying to sleep"
Josie:"Sorry lizzy"

Hope:"Goodnight"
Josie:"night".