(Chapter 38):"Happy"

Lexa didn't know why but she felt like she need to press the button

And when she pressed it the person that was in a coma woke up and stood up fast.

Lexa got scared and started to run.
But then when she looked back she wasn't there so she stoped running.
When she looked at front she was there and lexa got soo scarred she dropped to the floor.

Lexa:"What do you want. Who are you?"

"Well let me refresh your memory"

Then the strange person touched lexa's forehead and lexa remember everything.
She stood up and looked straight into her eyes.

Lexa:"You lesson to me right know. I created you and i can uncreate you back.. So i'm going to let you live. So if you DEAR to hurt my family or friend again. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. GOT IT"

Heda:"Now Now lexa. You know i'm stronger then you. And besides you did creat me for protection so that what i'm going to do"

Lexa:"Fine then"

Lexa closed her eyes and started to uncreate her and heda saw this.

Heda:"Stop. LEXA. STOP.  STOP IT. Okay Okay i wont hurt anyone now plz Stop it. I want to live".

Then lexa opened her eyes again.
With a smile.
Lexa:"the only people you can hurt are people that are hurting us or strangers that want to take our place. That's the only way and time you can get out.  Got it"

Heda:"Yes yes what ever"

Then lexa woke up.

Clarke:"Hey you okay"

Lexa looked to clarke in the other side of the bed with a smile on her face now because she remembers everything about Clarke and how she loved her soo much.

Lexa leaned in and kissed Clarke on the lips gently and soft.

Lexa:"I love you Clarke. Thanks for not leaving me even tho i was mean and a totally jack ass. I would have died if you and the kids left me. So thanks"

Clarke:"Wait you remember everything"

Lexa:"yes but don't worry. Heda's is under control. I promise"

Clarke:"Ok"

-

Years has passed by and everyone was happy.
Lexa and clarke had another kid and it was a boy this time and his name was Aden.

Hope and Josie were still going strong and still in a relationship.

Nobody ever found out about Hawaii so everyone lived happily there.

Alicia ended up with Raven as a couple because raven was to scared of luna because of what she did to her in the past.

Luna ended with Octavia because his boyfriend Lincoln die before the world was a mess

And everyone lived happy ever after.

The end.