(Chapter 22):" Scared"

Hey guys just a heads up warning the next few chapters. Are going to get very very interesting.
You guys may cry or get sad. Or maybe get mad. Or non. I'm just warning you.
Anyways enjoy this chapter

-

Hope:" i'm soo sorry mamma"
Charlie:" ya i'm sorry to"

Clarke and the rest went back to the house and Clarke told hope and Charlie to think about What they did.
Wail she goes and talks to alicia.

Clarke:"Alicia?"

Alicia turned around and saw clarke crying she went up to her and hugged her. And Clarke just ended up braking in her arms.
Clarke:" L-lexa l- left me"

Alicia:" What why"
Clarke:" S-she couldn't take it a-anymore, she was t-trying soo hard to be a good dad. B-but hope and Charlie made it difficult for her. And n-now she left"

Alicia:" Its okay Clarke i'll go look for her and bring her back"
Clarke:" Y-you promise"
Alicia:" yes i promise"

But not long after people with guns came from behind the house. With 2 people with bags over there heads and there hands tied behind there backs.

"DONT MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT"

All in total there were 11 people with guns. And they put everyone outside tied up.
Raven next to Octavia then luna then Alicia,josie,lizzy madi, Hope, Charlie then clarke

"OKAY I want all the kids, grave them and put them all in one truck"

"Yes boss"

When they where getting madi first Clarke stood up and pushed them
Clarke:" DON'T YOU DEAR TOUCH MY DAUGHTER"

The boss grabbed clarke and gave her to another guy.

"Okay so this one's your daughter"
The man grabbed madi then the boss grabbed josie and saw her not doing anything so he went to lizzy nothing still then he went to Hope and saw fear in here eyes. Then he went to Charlie and then again fear.

"Okay i want 2 of you to grave this 2"

Clarke:" Don't you dear hurt them. YOU HEAR ME, I'LL KILL YOU"

"IF YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT I'LL GRAVE BOTH OF YOUR TEEN DAUGHTERS AND TAKE THEM TO A ROOM AND RAP THEM"

Then with that Clarke kicked him in the face. The man fell down with blood on his noise.

"Thats it"

The man stood. Went to Hope, Clarke and the rest started to yell at him

Clarke:" Dont you dare"

"Take this 2 in the truck and leave to the place we talked about. Leave this one with me"

Then 2 women and 3 men took Charlie and Madi in the truck
Charlie:" Noooo mamma Please help me"
Madi:" Maaaammmmaaaa"

Both Charlie and madi started to cry.
Clarke:" STOP PLZ, CHARLIE, i'll find you guys. STAY STRONG, TAKE CARE OF YOUR SISTER"

Charlie:" MAMMMA PLZ HELP"
Clarke:" TAKE CARE OF MADI CHARLIE PLZ"

Madi:" maaaasammmmmaaaaaa"

Then with that all 5 of them took off.
Charlie didn't have her hands tied so she grabbed madi and keeped her in her hands.

Clarke and the rest saw then leave and Clarke just crying. Watching them leave.

"I want 4 of you to take this one and and take her with you on that tank with you, Me and sam will stay here"

Then with that all 4 took Clarke but Clarke kept fighting

"  If you keep fighting, with just this press of a button, your both daughter. Are dead you hear me"

Then with that they took clarke and they all went inside that tank and left.

O:" What do you want"

"Will since they already took 3 of your people i'm going to take this 3 teenagers then i'll just kill you all"

-

After lexa left she took a 2 hr brake then she started to head back. But when she did.
She saw 2 guys there with guns. About to shoot them.

So she stoped the car far away enough so they cant see she got off she took her rifle out of the car

Lexa's rifle

Then she got down on one knee

And took her time to get the right shoot.
Then she took her shoot.

And it kill one of the man right on the head and it dropped dead.

Everyone was freaking out except. Hope.
She looked at alicia and the rest and told them. Without the other man hearing her
Hope:" Its my Dad. Look"

Everyone looked at here she said and saw lexa recharging her rifle.
Then not a second later the other man dropped dead to the ground.
With a built on its head as well.

Lexa ran to them and untied them
Then hope ran to lexa and cried
Hope:" Th-They took Charlie madi and Mother. Dad. Plz find them. Plz"

Lexa:" Hey hey its okay i'll find them okay, alicia here take her"
Alicia:" What are you Doing"

Lexa:" i'm going to see who this 2 are and see if they now something"

Lexa went up to the 2 people siting down on the floor with there bags over there heads and there hands tied up.

Once lexa took them off both bags at the same time she got scared and feel to the ground. She got soo scared she said.
Lexa:" Heda, Help me"