(Chapter 21):" She Saved You"

Lexa was back on the Road. With her 3 Daughters.

Lexa:" Okay Hope,Charlie who's next"

No one said anything.
They just stayed quite.
Lexa:" Look, please say something, i'm trying to be a better Father here, i know i hurt both of you a lot but i'm trying to make it up to you guys, so please who's next"

Then again nobody said anything and lexa just stood there trying not to cry.

Madi:" Can me go again"
Lexa:" Sure come here"

Madi went up to lexa exited
Lexa:" Hope, Charlie why do you guys go back. Okay"

Lexa didn't need her to tell her twice and they headed back.
Lexa turned back to madi and looked at her ride her bike.

-

Hope and Charlie went back to the house and went separate ways.
Hope went to josie and Charlie went with lizzy,

Clarke came back outside and looked over at lexa with madi on the road watching her ride her bike. But didn't see Hope or Charlie. Then she saw both of them with either Josie or lizzy.
And she started to get curious, in why were they not there with lexa.

Clarke went up to both girls.
Clarke:" Why aren't you both Not with lexa"

Hope:" she was done teaching us"
Charlie:"ya"

Clarke:" okay then i hope you don't mind showing me"
-

In that time lexa tried her hardest to not cry.  At least she has one daughter that still likes her.

Madi went to lexa with her bike.
And got off.
Madi:" me tired"

Lexa:"okay then let go back"

Lexa took off Madi's helmet and carried her and when she turn around.
She saw clarke with Hope and Charlie
Behind her

Lexa:" Oh, hey, What's up"

Clarke:" i just came to say, thank you for teaching them how to learn to ride there bikes"

Lexa looked at them and saw what they were doing. She never teached them to ride there bikes.

Lexa:" Ya, ya of course"

Clarke:" will then if you don't mind, i already saw madi ride her bike well, Naw i would like to see them.. Hope Please you go first"

Lexa:" Hey um I..."
Clarke:" No its okay, Hope please go, i want to see"

Hope went to the bike and got on it.
But she wasn't moving. She didn't now how to. So she just stayed on it.
Then Clarke went up to her.

Clarke:" Is there something wrong Sweety"

Hope looked at her mom with tears in her eyes.
Clarke:" Get off the bike and go stand with your sister"

Hope got off the bike and went to go stand with Charlie.

Clarke went up to them.
Clarke:" Is there something i need to know"

Lexa:" Clarke..."
Clarke:" No lexa, i want to hear it from them"

Hope:" Sorry we lied"
Charlie:" Mom its just i....."

Clarke:" Carefully in what you say next Charlie!!"

Charlie:"How are we supposed to forgive her, when she hurt us soo much"

Clarke:" CHARLIE!!!"
Hope:" CHARLIE!!!"

both hope and Clarke said at the same time.

Clarke:" Charlie she trying to make thing up for it. So stop it. And say your sorry"

Lexa:" Hey You know what. NO. I'm done, Charlie you don't have to say sorry, i get it i hurt you guys to much. And i'm sorry for that. I don't expect for you guys to forgive me. Sorry Clarke, i thought i can do this, to finally be the Dad you guys need. To Get to spend time with my own kids. But for real why am i here, Charlie hates me. Hope dose to, madi's the only one that dose not hate me"

Lexa gave Clarke madi.

Lexa:" You guys, i love you all really, but you guys only need you mother here, you guys Don't need me, you guys never did, your mother was the one that took care of you, when babys intell now, i was never there, for your first steps, your first words, Nothing, it was all your mom, So I'm leaving, just for sometime, you all are much more happier without me, i can see that now"

Lexa went up to madi and kissed her in the cheek, then she kissed Clarke on the lips one last time.

Lexa:" Goodbye"

Lexa started to wake to a car.
Clarke:" L-Lexa P-please, We can w-work this O-Out"

Lexa turned around
Lexa:" Charlie Hope look me in the eyes and tell me you you love me"

Clarke looked at them and lexa did to.
But they said nothing.
Lexa:" exactly"

Then lexa got in the car and left.

Clarke had tears in her eyes, she wanted to brake down because lexa left but she didn't, she turned to both girls.

Clarke:" What did you, Guys just Do"
Clarke said crying

Hope:" I'm sorry mom but it was time for her to leave"
Charlie:" Ya"

Clarke:" You guys have NO idea what you guys have Done, You may not believe me, but if it want for your father you both would of been dead by now"

Hope:" What do you mean mom?"
Hope said confused.
With Charlie confused as will.

Clarke:" Let start off with you Hope, when you were 4 years old, YOU, got kidnapped, by a very very dangerous person. The cops been looking for you for moths but they couldn't find you, So lexa took the matter to her own hands. She broke the law to find you, she even torched people to find you. and when she did, she saw the man about to kill you Hope, she killed the man for you Hope. She got home and she gave you back to me, then 2 hrs later, cops came to the house and arrested lexa, for murder, and braking the law, she went to jail, for 4 years Hope for you"

"Then there is you Charlie, You should be more thank full that you are still alive, because when i was only 7 month pregnant of you. Me and lexa went on a date, we left Hope with my mother.
We were sitting on a restraint eating our food and talking. When we finished we were walking back to the car. When a car passing by. Rolled down its window and started to shoot. Lexa stood in front of me because she new that i was pregnant, she stood in front of me because she loves me and you, lexa took 10 shoots for me and you Charlie. She feel to the ground. I thought she was dead. She looked like it. But i still had hope that she was still alive, i called an ambulance and they took her to the hospital. Thankfully she recovered. So i hope you both are happy right know because she gone and maybe not coming back. Lexa saved you both and this is What she gets. I hope you both feel bad for what you did"