(chapter 27):" Story"

Clarke and lexa went to the kitchen and sat on the table.

Clarke:" Please, Please. Don't get mad when i tell you this"

Lexa:" i promise i won't get mad, Charlie's my daughter to and i want to know what's wrong with her. Please just tell me"

Clarke took a deep breath before she told her the hole story.

Clarke:"What i never told you about Charlie was that when she was just 5 years old. She had this panic attack. She had them Everytime she was alone because she didn't like bing alone. And after a few mints it went away.
But one day. You came home from work. You were mad at me for not making you food on time. Then you saw Charlie eating her cereal. You went up to her and took it away because you always eat first. So you took her to her room and you pushed her in the room soo hard she hit her head on her desk. You closed the door and told me to not enter the next day. But when she hit her head on that desk. She stared to have a seizure with a bleeding head. I didn't know this Intel i walked in the next day. And When I saw this and took her to the hospital. You were at work so that why you don't know.
The Dr told me that when she hit her head on the desk. The part of the brain that keeps her memory's Got damaged what cost her to have that Seizure.
So everytime she has panic attacks she remembers that day but not the seizure. She just remembers you throwing her in the room and her bing scared. She wont stop panicking Intel i give her this pills. And if i don't give it to her. She might have another seizure and if she dose. She might die from it"

Lexa had tears in her eyes she couldn't believe what she has heard. She felt soo bad.

Lexa:" I-I..... I. Did this to her...... Is this why she hates me...... I hurt her.... I hurt my own daughter"

Clarke:" Lexa its okay its in the past"
Clarke put a hand on lexa's shoulder because lexa was full on crying but lexa took it away. And backed away.

Lexa:" No... No don't tell me its in the past. She has this for life. I don't deserve to be a Dad. They deserve a better Dad then me"

Clarke:" Lexa stop you changed. Your a good Dad and a good husband"

Lexa:" NO I'M NOT. I- I can't do this. I'm sorry, have a good life clarke, you guys are happier without me"
Then lexa walked out the front door she grabbed a car and drove off.

Clarke:" LEXA PLEASE COME BACK. LEXA PLEASE WE NEED YOU. Lexa. Lexa please don't leave mee"

Clarke dropped the the ground and stared to cry.
Abby came out and saw this and hugged her.

Clarke:" Sh- She left mee Mom. She left me again. She wouldn't left if only Hope and Charlie gave her a chance. She had changed and they don't seem to understand that. Mom. I- I'm falling in love with her again. And she just left me here alone again. With the kids she gave me. That all i have left of her. Please make her come back"

Abby just hold her in her arms.
Then Alicia came out

Alicia:" Don't worry Clarke i'll bring her back okay"
Clarke:" I'm coming with you"

Alicia:" No. No you have to stay with your kids. Take care of them. I'll bring her back i promise okay just stay"

Clarke:"Thank you. Alicia"
Alicia:" ya no problem, i'll be back tomorrow with your lover"

Clarke:" stop it i get it. Now go"

Alicia grabbed a car and left to go get lexa back.

-

Alicia drove and drove and couldn't find lexa.
Its been 5 hrs and she still looking for her.

Then she saw a car parked to the side of the road.
She slowed down and looked inside and it was lexa. And she was crying.

Alicia got off of the car and opened lexa's door. And when she did lexa flew into Alicia's arms and cried.
Alicia hugged her back and rubbed her back.

Alicia:" Its okay lexa, its okay. Come one lets go back"

Lexa:" N-No no please don't make me go back P-please"

Alicia:" lexa you have to. Your family is back there. When you left Clarke dropped to the ground and cried. Lexa you should of seen her. She was heart broken. I saw it in her eyes lexa. She loves you"

Lexa:" Clarke doesn't love me...... How can she love me after. I hurt her. Abused her and rapped her. Sh- she doesn't love me"

Alicia:" LEXA stop it. Clarke loves you and i saw it. She even told her mom she was falling in love with you again lexa. And when i told her i was coming back for you. She wanted to come. But i said no because need to take care of the kids. Your kids lexa. You have 3 beautiful daughters lexa and they need you. They might not now that right know but they do"

Lexa:" Alicia, yes they are my kid. But they don't need me. I was never there. I wasn't there when they were born. I wasn't there to see there first steps. I wasn't there for anything. It was all clarke. They don't need me. They have clarke"

Alicia:"Shut up lexa, and think. Clarke loves you. Because if she didn't love you. She wouldn't kiss you. She wouldn't let you stay at her cabin. Madi loves you to and you can see that.  I see Hope already talking to you. It might take some time for Charlie to like you and forgive you and i get that she going to need more time. So come on and lets go back home"

-

When Alicia came back with lexa. Clarke saw this and ran into lexa's arms crying

Clarke:"Lexa. D- Don't leave me like that. Please i love you lexa i love you soo much. And if you ever leave me again i'm going to have a mental brake down. So please don't leave me"

Lexa:" i'm sorry Clarke. I just couldn't take it. I hurt her and i can never forget that"
Clarke:" its okay, she'll come through i promise. Just give her some time"
Lexa:" okay"

Clarke:" now lets go to sleep please i'm tiered"