𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 was the typical american girl

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 was the typical american girl. she had come from a family of 10 and they were all really close. for awhile, they seemed like the picture perfect american family. that was until her father had left her mother. after the divorce, cassie's mother was never the same. day after day, the older walker would drink to the point where she was completely incoherent.

adelaide and aidan, the oldest of the eight siblings, had watched as their mother ruined not only their life but their younger siblings lives. the two knew they needed to do something and fast before it got out of control. which is why they made the decision to pack all of their things and leave with their younger siblings.

all eight of the siblings had crammed into the small minivan and left the place that they called home. sure, they had family in evergreen county that was only an hour from where they lived but they knew their mother would find them so they made the choice to move to new york to start their lives over.

cassie was 12 when she last saw her mother. now she was 16 and she changed dramatically. she wasn't the same little girl that watched her mother ruin her life everyday. she was taller and stronger. over the four years she had lived in new york, she had joined a dojo and became the confident girl that she is today. although she did it for fun, she felt closer to her dad.

her dad was a valley fest champion back in his day and she wanted to prove to him that he missed out on a wonderful family and that she never needed him nor will she ever need him.

her siblings, aidan and adelaide had started to work on their careers and adelaide became a nurse while aidan became a lawyer. the two made sure their siblings lived they life they never got to and they also made sure that they didn't become the stereotypical spoiled brats.

after living in new york for 4 years, they had learned that their father was looking for them and that caused aidan to be in a raging fit. that night, he got his siblings to pack and that same night, they took a plane to california and that's where the story began.