nineteen

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HAD FINALLY COME AROUND AND CASSIE WAS ALREADY DREADING IT

she didn't want to see miguel or tory but knowing her luck, she'd see them anyways. the only good thing about it was that she would get to see lucas and she hadn't seen him in awhile.

❝so, did aidan say anything about you sleeping over at the larusso's?❞ robby asked as cassie drove the two to school. ❝no, luckily sam had texted him from my phone and told him we were having a sleepover.❞ cassie explained as she parked the car.

❝yeah, you were pretty drunk last night. whenever you walked into moon's house, i had to wrap an arm around you to help you stand up.❞ robby chuckled as the two climbed out of the car.

❝speaking about that, i need to tell you something.❞ cassie sighed, dreading the conversation already. ❝what is it? is everything okay?❞ robby asked with concern.

❝everything's fine, i just don't want to hide things from you.❞ cassie explained as they walked through the doors of the school. ❝okay, now you're making me nervous.❞ robby chuckled but it was one that he let out when he was nervous.

❝when you left to get me some food, miguel went over to talk to me.❞ robby felt his heart sink but didn't show it. ❝what did he want?❞ robby asked, hating this conversation.

❝he wanted to get back together with me and he told me he loved me. you wanna know what i said?❞ cassie asked, already sensing robby's nerves. ❝that would be great, yeah.❞ robby joked causing cassie to smile.

❝i told him that i loved you. what he says doesn't matter anymore because i love you and only you.❞ robby smiled before kissing cassie. ❝i love you too, cass.❞

the bell rung, signaling it was time to head to class. ❝i'll see you at lunch, okay?❞ robby asked causing cassie to nod. robby leaned down and pressed a tender kiss onto her lips.

the two split ways before sam had joined the girl. ❝how did things go with aidan?❞ sam asked as they walked into their shared homeroom. ❝better than i expected. he didn't really question me when i got home, which i'm thankful for.❞ cassie explained as the two sat down next to each other.

❝luckily i remembered to text him we're having a sleep over.❞ sam chuckled as the intercom went off for the announcements. ❝good morning students and faculty. welcome to a brand new year at west valley high. i hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year.❞

❝how did robby take the news about miguel?❞ sam asked as she flipped through her book. ❝surprisingly well. i think me telling him that i love him really helped.❞ cassie shrugged as shuffling was heard from the intercom.

❝what the hell?❞ cassie remarked as she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. ❝cassandra walker, you know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. i'm coming for you, bitch.❞ the intercom shut off followed by the bell ringing.