two

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 and cassie was beyond nervous

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 and cassie was beyond nervous. she had texted robby good morning but he didn't respond so she assumed he was still asleep.

cassie had her outfit already picked but she couldn't get herself to get up from her bed and begin getting ready. her anxiety was through the roof and she hated it. she hated how her anxiety was triggered at the thought of school.

the only person that knew of her anxiety other than robby was riley. she had walked in on cassie having an anxiety attack and from that day on, riley had to make sure that cassie wasn't alone when her anxiety attacks occurred.

riley walked into cassie's room while cassie stared into space. ❝hey.❞ riley said as she sat down on cassie's bed. ❝hey.❞ cassie whispered as she looked towards her sister. ❝how are you feeling?❞ riley asked her sister. ❝do you want the truth or a lie?❞ cassie asked causing riley to chuckle at her sister.

❝i want the truth, cass. i want to know if it's happening again.❞ riley said, hinting at cassie's anxiety attack. ❝it's not that bad, i'm anxious but not anxious enough to cause an anxiety attack.❞ cassie reassured her sister.

❝that's good, cassie. addy and aidan already left for work. lily and brynn are about to leave for school. finn and dakota are downstairs eating breakfast.❞ riley informed cassie causing cassie to nod. ❝okay, i'll uh, i'll start getting ready then.❞ cassie said as she moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

❝okay, i'll be downstairs if you need me.❞ riley smiled before she got up and walked out of cassie's room. cassie took a deep breath before she got up from her bed and walked towards her bathroom. cassie turned on her shower and waited for it to warm up while she took her clothes off.

she then hopped into the shower and relaxed as the warm water hit her skin. after she stood under the warm water for a few minutes, she quickly washed her hair and her body before she got out of the shower and dried her body and hair.

cassie slipped on her outfit before she walked towards her mirror to see the dark circles evident under her eyes. cassie groaned before she quickly covered her eye bags with concealer. she did a simple makeup look before she combed her hair.

her hair was naturally wavy so she just scrunched it up to help it curl. cassie stared at her reflection for a moment before she smiled. she had to admit, she didn't look bad. the blonde turned around and grabbed her bag, skateboard and phone before she walked down the stairs.

❝someone looks pretty.❞ brynn said as she smiled at her sister. ❝thanks brynn.❞ cassie smiled at her older sister. ❝are you four ready to go to school?❞ riley asked as she grabbed the keys. ❝i was thinking that i could skate to school, if it's okay with you riley?❞ cassie told her sister.

❝yeah, just don't be late.❞ riley told her sister with a smile. ❝thanks riles, i'll see you three at school.❞ cassie told her siblings before she walked out of her house. she dropped her skateboard on the floor before she began to skate towards school.