three

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 as she ate her bowl of cereal in silence

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 as she ate her bowl of cereal in silence. ❝hey kiddo.❞ lily said as she entered the empty kitchen. ❝hey lily, where's everyone?❞ cassie asked as she ate a spoonful of cereal. ❝addy and aidan already left for work, dakota and finn are at school already, riley's upstairs getting ready and brynn is at some meeting for fashion club.❞ lily informed her sister.

❝why, what's wrong?❞ lily asked her sister as she leaned on the counter. ❝you know why i haven't been coming home right after school?❞ cassie asked her sister as she played with her cereal. ❝why?❞ lily asked as she looked at her sister. ❝because i know i'll just come home to an empty house. it's like new york all over again.❞ cassie frowned as she looked away from her sister.

❝you could always get a job, cass. i heard larusso's auto is hiring.❞ lily told her sister with a smile. ❝really?❞ cassie asked as a smile appeared onto her face. ❝yeah, i'm sure you still have time to apply before you leave for school.❞ lily told her sister with a smile. ❝okay, can you put my bowl in the sink for me?❞ cassie asked as she stood up from the dining table.

❝sure, go ahead. i'll clean up for you but just this once.❞ lily said as she held up one finger. ❝thanks lily, you are a lifesaver.❞ cassie said with a smile before she ran up to her room and sat down at her desk. she turned her laptop on and searched up larusso's auto and the website popped up. as cassie looked at the website, she noticed the owner was daniel larusso, two time valley fest champion.

❝woah, he lives here?❞ cassie asked as she continued to scroll through the website before she found the 'apply now' link. cassie clicked on it before she filled out the application. after she was done, she submitted it as her sister riley walked into her room. ❝hey kiddo, do you want a ride to school?❞ riley asked as she leaned onto the door. cassie looked at the time to see she had 15 minutes to get to school.

❝yeah but ill skate home after school, if that's okay riles?❞ cassie asked as she closed her laptop and grabbed her things. ❝sure thing, kiddo.❞ riley said before the two walked down the stairs. ❝bye lily, i'm taking cassie to school.❞ riley informed her sister as they walked towards the front door. ❝okay, have a good day kid.❞ lily yelled out to cassie. ❝thanks lily, you too.❞ cassie yelled back before she grabbed her skateboard and exited the house with riley close behind.

the quickly get into riley's mercedes before riley began the drive to school. ❝are you meeting with robby after school?❞ riley asked as she drove down the road. ❝i think so, it's kind of our thing now.❞ cassie said as she scrolled through her phone. ❝i think aidan wants you home right after school. he said him and addy are getting off early.❞ riley said with a small smirk.