six

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 her fingers on her steering wheel

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 her fingers on her steering wheel. she had just dropped robby off at work and she was debating whether she wanted to go to school or not. unfortunately for her, amanda had seen the girl in the parking lot and was making her way towards the girl.

❝shouldn't you be on your way to school?❞ amanda teased as she crossed her arms. ❝yeah but i'm really not feeling school right now.❞ cassie frowned as she kept her gaze on her steering wheel. ❝you know you can always talk to me cassie.❞ amanda informed the girl as she stared at cassie sincerely.

❝i know and i'm very grateful for you mrs larusso but there's some things i'd like to keep to myself, if that's okay?❞ cassie asked the older women, finally making eye contact with her. ❝that's completely fine cassie but you still need to go to school.❞ amanda reminded the teen.

❝i know, i'll be on my way now.❞ cassie informed the older women. ❝okay, i'll see you after school?❞ amanda asked as she began to walk away. ❝yes ma'am.❞ cassie said before she drove out of the parking lot and towards school.

as she drove, she could have sworn she had seen her fathers black mercedes benz. as she drove, the car continued to follow her. ❝fuck.❞ cassie muttered before she pulled her phone out and quickly called robby. ❝gen? whats wrong? i really cant talk right now, im at work.❞ robby reminded the girl.

❝i wouldn't call you unless it was important. i'm being followed, rob.❞ cassie said as she kept her eyes on the car behind her. ❝cass, where are you?❞ robby asked as he rushed out of the dealership, catching the attention of daniel and amanda.

❝i'm like 5 minutes from my school.❞ cassie said as she tried to keep her eyes on the road. robby frantically rushed down the dealership with daniel close behind him. ❝robby? what's wrong?❞ daniel asked worriedly. ❝it's cassie, mr larusso. she thinks she's being followed.❞ robby informed the man as he kept cassie on the line.

❝let me talk to her.❞ mr larusso said causing robby to hand him the phone. ❝cassie?❞ daniel asked as he pressed the phone to his ear. ❝mr larusso, it keeps following me and i don't know what to do.❞ cassie said frantically. ❝come back to the dealership, cassie. that's your only option now.❞ daniel explained to the girl.

❝okay, can you stay on the phone?❞ cassie asked as she made a u-turn before she drove towards the dealership. ❝of course, cassie. just stay calm and keep your eyes on the road.❞ daniel instructed the girl as she followed his instructions.

soon enough, cassie had gotten back to the dealership before she rushed into robby's arms. ❝you're okay now, cass.❞ robby whispered into her ear as he rubbed her back. ❝do you have an idea of who could have been following you?❞ daniel asked the girl. ❝no, i don't know why anyone would follow me.❞ cassie explained before she realized who it was.