fifteen

❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄?❞ 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑

❝i don't know, maybe a month? i don't want to lose anymore time that i have left with my mom.❞ cassie told the boy with a frown. ❝yeah, i know how much you love your mom.❞ robby told the girl softly.

❝plus everything that happened with miguel isn't making me want to stay here.❞ cassie admitted as she leaned against her car. ❝yeah, if that happened to me, i wouldn't want to stay here either.❞ robby agreed with the girl as he copied her actions.

❝i don't understand what i did wrong. i thought everything was going great.❞ cassie sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. ❝there isn't an excuse good enough to explain why he cheated on you. it wasn't anything that you did wrong, cassie.❞ robby assured the girl as he rubbed her back.

❝yeah, maybe you're right.❞ cassie sighed before she looked towards robby. ❝thank you for everything, robby.❞ cassie smiled at the boy. ❝anything for you, gen.❞ robby smiled at the girl next to him.

❝i should get going before it gets late. the traffic is probably cleared up by now.❞ cassie stated as she pushed herself off of the car. ❝yeah, i hope you enjoy your time with your mom.❞ robby told the girl sincerely.

cassie looked towards robby and debated whether or not she should invite him to go with her. ❝you know, i could really use a friend over there in evergreen.❞ cassie stated nervously. ❝i'm sure sam will be more than willing to go with you.❞ robby reassure the girl as he took his phone out.

❝i don't want sam to go with me. i'm asking you to come with me.❞ cassie sighed as she looked up at robby. ❝really?❞ robby questioned as he put his phone away.

❝yeah, you understand me more than anyone else and i wouldn't want it to be anyone else.❞ cassie smiled at the boy in front of her. ❝then i'll go. we'll just have to stop by the larusso's so i could get some things.❞

cassie nodded before the two got in her car and began the short drive to the larusso household. ❝do you want me to wait in the car?❞ cassie asked as she turned into their street.

❝you can just stay in the car, i'll be in and out, i promise.❞ robby reassured the girl causing her to nod. ❝alright, i'll be here if you need me.❞ cassie smiled before robby got out and went inside.

robby walked into his room and quickly grabbed a bag of his before he began filling it with whatever clothes he saw.

the only one who was home was sam and she had heard robby rush into his room which caused her to see what was wrong.

❝hey, what are you doing?❞ sam asked as she noticed him rushing around his room. ❝i'm going out of town for a while.❞ robby answered bluntly as he continued to pack a bag.