fourteen

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘?❞ luke asked as he laid down beside cassie

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘?❞ luke asked as he laid down beside cassie. ❝i know but today's not the day that i do.❞ cassie stated before she turned to the boy next to her.

❝how about we head to the beach or something? just you and me. we haven't hung out by ourselves in awhile.❞ cassie smiled as she stared down at the boy next to her.

❝yeah, i'm in.❞ luke sighed as he sat up causing cassie to smile. ❝great, you want to drive? i don't feel like driving today.❞ cassie asked the boy as she handed him her keys.

❝yeah, i'll drive but we're not going to the beach.❞ luke stated as the two descended the stairs. ❝then where are we going?❞ cassie asked, unaware of aidan's solemn expression.

❝cassie, can we talk?❞ aidan asked the girl from his position on the couch. ❝can it wait? luke and i were going to head out for a bit.❞ cassie informed her brother. ❝yeah, i'll just talk to you when you get back.❞ aidan nodded before the two teens left.

brooke had heard the conversation from the kitchen and she walked into the living room and looked at her boyfriend. ❝hey, what's going on?❞ brooke asked worriedly as she rubbed her boyfriends leg.

❝it's my mom. apparently she has stage 4 breast cancer.❞ aidan whispered as he felt the tears sting his eyes. ❝is that why none of your siblings are here? because they went to go see her?❞ brooke asked softly.

❝yeah, i was just waiting to tell cassie but i can't do that to her. she's been through enough and i can't do that to her.❞ aidan sobbed as he was pulled into his girlfriends arms. ❝it'll be okay, i promise.❞ brooke whispered as she kissed his head.

brooke honestly didn't know if her words helped but she prayed that it would only get better from here because the walker family couldn't deal with the heartbreak of elizabeth walkers death.

-

cassie and lucas walked around the mall as they took small sips from their drinks. ❝you know, this is where we met?❞ luke asked with a knowing smirk. ❝really? no wonder that trash can looked familiar.❞ cassie remarked causing the two to laugh.

❝there's that laugh i missed.❞ luke smiled causing cassie to blush. ❝yeah, it seems like you're the only one that can make me laugh nowadays.❞ cassie shrugged softly. before luke could reply, a familiar latino boy had made his way towards the two.

❝cassie, can we talk?❞ miguel asked nervously. ❝you're kidding, right?❞ cassie scoffed as she glared at miguel. ❝cassie, please.❞ miguel begged as he stared at the girl.

❝no. you don't get to do this anymore, miguel. what you did was unforgivable. you knew what i went through with robby and you ended up being way worst than him.❞ cassie scoffed angrily as a blonde walked over towards the three.

❝is everything okay over here?❞ tory asked as she looked between the three. ❝you're tory, right?❞ cassie asked with a frown. ❝yeah, who are you?❞ tory asked as she eyed the girl suspiciously.

❝i was the girl miguel cheated on with you.❞ cassie spat before she noticed tory's confused expression. ❝looks like he didn't even tell you he had a girlfriend. i would watch out for this one, tory. turns out he's a pathological liar.❞ cassie remarked before she stormed off with luke following her.

❝hey, are you okay?❞ luke asked as the two exited the mall. ❝yeah, i just need to hit something.❞ cassie muttered as they got into her car. ❝come on, i'll take you to miyagi-do.❞ luke stated before he began the drive to the dojo.

the drive was short and silent. luke didn't want to make cassie upset and ask about miguel so he decided to give her space until she was ready to talk about it.

after a 15 minute drive, the two had arrived at the dojo but it felt different. it felt more hostile than comforting and cassie was worried. the two blonde made their way towards the back and had seen the damage that had happened to it.

❝what the hell?❞ cassie asked as she walked further into the dojo. ❝who would do this shit?❞ luke asked as he followed the girl. ❝cobra kai, did.❞ sam stated as she walked towards the two.

❝when did this happen?❞ cassie asked as she motioned to the mess. ❝last night, they snuck in and they stole mr miyagi's honorary badge.❞ sam informed the two.

❝you should've called me, sam. i would've been here earlier.❞ cassie told the girl before the two hugged. ❝besides, i need a distraction anyways.❞ cassie sighed.

❝what happened? i figured you'd be with miguel.❞ sam told the girl. ❝miguel and i broke up today. he cheated on me with some girl a few nights ago, that's why i've been MIA.❞ cassie shrugged, unaware of robby coming their way.

❝he didn't deserve you, gen.❞ cassie looked towards robby and gave him a smile. ❝it's good to see you robby.❞ robby smiled softly at the girl, his stomach fluttering with butterflies as the sight of cassie's smile.

❝i would stay and help but i promised my brother we could talk after luke and i hung out.❞ cassie apologized. ❝don't worry about it, cass. we got it from here, just let us know how it goes.❞ sam told her best friend with a smile.

❝thanks, i'll see you two later.❞ cassie smiled before the two left the dojo. ❝what did aidan want to talk to you about?❞ luke asked the girl as he drove towards her house.

❝no idea, he just said he wanted to talk.❞ cassie shrugged as luke pulled into her driveway. ❝thanks for hanging out with me. i'll let you know how it goes.❞ luke nodded before the two went separate ways.

cassie walked into her house and saw brooke and aidan sitting in the living room. ❝hey, where's everyone at? it's like a ghost town here.❞ cassie chuckled as she sat in the seat opposite from them.

❝cass, somethings wrong with mom.❞ aidan muttered as he felt his eyes begin to sting. ❝what's wrong with me? did she forget to take her anxiety meds again?❞ cassie asked worriedly.

❝no, it's much more worse than that.❞ by now, aidan had tears streaming down his face. ❝mom has stage 4 breast cancer.❞ cassie's face had dropped and all she felt was a sudden wave of emotions.

how did this happen? how could aidan not tell her? why out of all people this happened to her mother? she had barely reconnected with her mother and now she was going to lose her?

❝how long?❞ cassie whispered as she felt the tears well up in her eyes. ❝she has known for 3 months and the doctor says she has 2 months.❞ aidan stated sadly. ❝oh my god.❞ cassie had began to sob at the thought of losing her mother.

❝i tried telling you but i could never do it. i know how much you love her.❞ aidan whispered as he wiped away his tears. ❝it's okay, i know you were trying to protect me.❞ cassie mumbled before she walked over to aidan and pulled him into a hug.

❝brooke and i got us a hotel room so we could go see her tomorrow.❞ aidan told his sisters as he stroked her hair. ❝how long are we staying?❞ cassie whispered as she leaned her head on brooke's shoulder.

❝however long you want, cass.❞ was the last thing that was heard between the three. cassie sat between the two has they hugged her. the young girl was heartbroken but she knew if she had brooke and aidan that she'd be alright.

𝑰𝑺' 𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹

a few more chapters until the season finale.

what do you think will happen next?

and how are we feeling about cassie and robby? you think they'll get back together?

how are we feeling about miguel and tory?