thirteen

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆. she groaned before she answered the phone and pressed it to her ear. ❝hello?❞ cassie asked as she sat up in her bed.

❝you will not believe the shit cobra kai pulled last night.❞ sam exclaimed as she paced around her room. ❝what did they do now?❞ cassie asked as she rubbed her eyes.

❝they completely ruined our showcase and took it over. now i'm sure nobody would want to join miyagi-do.❞ sam sighed before she noticed cassie was quiet.

❝cass, you there?❞ sam asked the girl. ❝still here.❞ cassie mumbled as she felt her eyes flutter shut. ❝i'm sorry, did i wake you?❞ sam apologized softly. ❝yeah but i need to get up anyways.❞ cassie shrugged it off before she got out of bed.

❝i should get something to eat but don't let this affect the dojo, okay? it doesn't matter if it's just the three of us. it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. i'll talk to you later, okay?❞ cassie asked as she walked out of her room.

❝okay, bye cass.❞ sam breathed out before the two hung up. as cassie descended the stairs, she heard laughter coming from the kitchen. once she reached the last step, she turned into the kitchen to see brooke and aidan laughing.

❝good morning.❞ cassie smiled as she walked into the kitchen and kissed aidan on the cheek. ❝morning cassie.❞ aidan smiled at his little sister. ❝morning brooke.❞ cassie smiled at the girl before she kissed her cheek as well.

brooke and cassie had gotten extremely close during the last couple of days and cassie already considered brooke her sister.

❝so, have you heard anything from miguel?❞ brooke asked as she fixed cassie a plate of eggs and pancakes. ❝nope but im sure he's just busy with cobra kai.❞ cassie shrugged as she grabbed the plate from brooke.

❝until then, do you want to go to the mall with me? i was thinking we could have a little girls day, just you and me.❞ brooke smiled as she turned towards cassie. ❝yeah, that sounds great.❞ cassie smiled before she walked towards the dining table.

aidan turned to his girlfriend with a small smirk. ❝what?❞ brooke asked as she noticed aidan's smirk. ❝nothing.❞ aidan smirked before he walk out of the kitchen.

-

brooke and cassie walked side by side as they looked through the windows of the stores. ❝so, tell me about miguel. i haven't really heard about him yet.❞ brooke told the girl as they walked.

❝it's complicated. i feel like he still has feelings for his ex and that's why he's pushing me away. i mean, i already got my heart broken by another guy and i can't go through that again.❞ cassie told the brunette causing brooke to rub her back.