twelve

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊, 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊, 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍. ❝hey guys.❞ cassie smiled at the group of teens. ❝hey cass.❞ moon smiled at the girl before the two hugged. ❝hey cass, i'm sorry about your nose.❞ hawk apologized as he scratched the back of his neck.

❝it's all good, hawk. i shouldn't have made fun of your hair.❞ cassie informed the boy. ❝so, all is good?❞ hawk questioned with a smile. ❝all is good.❞ cassie smiled before hawk scooped her up into a hug. ❝now that we're all good, come play with us. demetri sucks at volleyball.❞ hawk stated causing demetri to scoff.

❝i'm on break anyways.❞ demetri remarked causing cassie to laugh. ❝i'll play if moon is on my team.❞ cassie smirked as she and moon high fived. ❝fine, miguel you're on my team.❞ hawk stated as he pointed to miguel. ❝prepare to lose ladies.❞ miguel remarked as the two boys fist bumped.

❝we'll see about that.❞ cassie muttered before the four began to play as demetri watched. just like cassie said, the two girls beat miguel and hawk by 10 points. ❝what happened? i thought you guys were gonna win?❞ cassie asked as she taunted the boys.

❝we let you win.❞ hawk huffed as he walked to the cooler. ❝yeah sure you did, babe.❞ moon remarked as she walked towards hawk. cassie rolled her eyes at the boy before she made her way over to miguel. ❝we murdered you two.❞ cassie stated as she wrapped her arms around miguel's neck and his hands around her waist.

❝we let you win, babe.❞ miguel retorted before he sighed. ❝yeah, you murdered us.❞ miguel mumbled causing cassie to chuckle at the boys antics. ❝that's all you had to say.❞ cassie shrugged before she pressed a short kiss onto miguel's lips.

❝so cass, how's miyagi-do?❞ hawk asked as the two teens joined the three. miguel glared at hawk while cassie sighed nervously. ❝i'm thinking about quitting. everything with robby is awkward now and i don't see myself going back.❞ cassie admitted as miguel wrapped an arm around her waist.

❝you can't just let him win, cass. as much as i hate robby and miyagi-do. i can tell that it means a lot to you and you shouldn't give that up because of him.❞ hawk told the girl as moon nodded in agreement. ❝he's right, babe. you are talented and you can't let that go to waste.❞ miguel informed the girl as she nodded.

❝then i should go before it's too late, you guys don't mind right?❞ cassie asked the group. ❝go ahead, we'll catch up with you later.❞ demetri told the girl causing her to smile. ❝okay, i'll catch you guys later. bye baby.❞ cassie told miguel before she kissed him on the lips and rushed towards her car.

once she was out of earshot, hawk turned to his friend with a smirk. ❝so you and cassie, huh? when were you gonna tell me?❞ hawk asked miguel as the latino boy began to smile. ❝i don't know, it just kind of happened. i really like her.❞ miguel shrugged with a small smile.