eleven

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 instead of at the dojo with mr larusso

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 instead of at the dojo with mr larusso. she knew she should be training but she didn't want to see robby or sam.

❝okay, you can't tell me that harry and hermione don't belong together.❞ lucas said to the girl as they laid on her bed. ❝i can and i will because they don't. their relationship is totally platonic. hermione belongs with ron and harry belongs with ginny.❞ cassie explained to the boy.

❝i can't believe you just said that.❞ lucas stated with a chuckle. ❝just watch the movie lucas.❞ cassie huffed as they turned back to the tv. a soft knock was heard before the door opened to reveal aidan. ❝cassie, can i talk to you?❞ aidan asked his sister.

❝sure, i'll be back.❞ cassie told the boy before she followed her brother out of the room and into the hallway after she shut the door behind them. ❝i just got a call from mr larusso and he said that today is training day. he also informed me that you haven't been attending any of the trainings.❞ aidan said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

❝yeah, i, uh, im thinking of quitting.❞ cassie said as she avoided eye contact with her brother. ❝what?❞ aidan asked in shock. ❝yeah, i just think my time with karate is done.❞ cassie shrugged. ❝is it because of robby?❞ aidan asked the girl. ❝he might be a factor in it.❞ cassie whispered as she looked away.

❝you can't just let him drive you away from something that you love. you owe it to me larusso to go back and train.❞ aidan told the girl. ❝and what about lucas? i can't just leave him.❞ cassie informed her brother. ❝he can go with you. i'm sure mr larusso will love another student.❞ aidan told the girl before he left the girl alone.

cassie sighed before she reentered her room. ❝what was that about?❞ lucas asked as he sat up from the bed. ❝i forgot i had training today and he was just reminding me. i hate to interrupt the movie but i really have to go.❞ cassie apologized to the boy as she packed her things into her bag.

❝i'll go with you.❞ lucas shrugged as he stood up from the bed. ❝are you sure?❞ cassie asked unsurely. ❝yeah, i mean, how bad can training be?❞ lucas asked rhetorically. ❝alright, let's go then.❞ cassie told the boy before the two made their way downstairs.

❝i'll be back before dinner's ready.❞ cassie yelled out before the two exited the house. ❝so, what kind of training are we going to?❞ lucas asked as they got in cassie's car. ❝you'll see.❞ cassie responded before she began the drive to the dojo.

as the two teens grew closer and closer to the dojo, cassie had began feeling anxious. she hadn't seen robby since last week and she really didn't want to see him but she didn't want to toss me larusso aside because of him.

she genuinely loved mr larusso as if she was her father and she didn't want to throw out their relationship because of robby. from the passenger seat, lucas could tell she was nervous and he didn't know why.