ten

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐄𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 at a restaurant

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐄𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 at a restaurant. cassie sat between jeff and monty while justin, zach, bryce and clay sat across from them. cassie's nose was still swollen and it had turned a dark shade of purple.

"you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" justin asked the girl as they took a sip from their drinks. "like i said before, i'm fine. it doesn't hurt, i swear. it's just bruised." cassie informed the six boys. "you really are a bad ass, cassie." jeff stated as the others agreed.

"cassie." someone said causing the blonde to turn and see miguel. "miguel?" cassie asked with confusion. "can we talk?" miguel asked softly. cassie turned to her friends, who only nodded in understanding. "go, we'll let you know when the food gets here." jeff told the girl causing her to nod before she got up and followed miguel to a separate table.

"what's up?" cassie asked as the two sat down. "she blocked me." miguel stated softly causing cassie to frown. "she did?" cassie asked softly. "yeah, i guess she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore." miguel stated sadly. "you never needed her, miguel. she wouldn't even introduce you to mr larusso." cassie tried to comfort the boy.

"yeah, you're right. it just sucks." miguel sighed as he rubbed his face with his hand. "oh and congrats by the way. you deserve it." miguel said as he smiled at the girl. "you think so?" cassie asked as a small smile appeared on her face. "yeah but i won't let you win that easily next time." miguel informed the girl causing her to chuckle softly.

"whatever you say, diaz." cassie laughed before she heard someone cough behind her. she looked to see monty. "sorry but the foods ready." monty informed the girl. "okay, i'll be there in a minute." cassie told him with a smile before he nodded and went back to the table.

"but like i said, she didn't deserve you, miguel. she was hiding you from her family and you deserve better." cassie stated before she stood up. "how about you come over later? we can do whatever you want." cassie suggested. "i can't, my mom wants to celebrate getting second place with me." miguel informed the girl.

"it's no problem. i'll see you later." cassie said with a smile before she went towards her friends. "what was that about?" clay asked as he ate his food. "his ex girlfriend blocked him." cassie informed the boys as she ate one of her wings. "what does that have to do with you?" bryce asked in confusion.

"i'm the only one he feels closest to." cassie shrugged causing the others to nod. "i hope you know what you're doing, cass." justin told the girls as the others agreed. "yeah, me too." cassie sighed before she began to eat her food.

-

after dinner, monty had driven the girl back home and she now stood in her driveway as she leaned against the driver's side of the door. "do you guys have to go back?" cassie pouted softly. "you know i would stay if i could, cass." monty informed the girl.