four

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎'𝐒 auto parking lot as she took small deep breaths. she was extremely nervous for her job interview and she was really hoping she got the job. it was either working as an intern for her brother, which is basically fetching him coffee and food or working for mr larusso and she would prefer working for mr larusso then her older brother.

cassie turned her car off before she climbed out and shut the door. she took slow steps towards the dealership as she tried to steady her breathing. she opened the door and walked in before she walked over to the receptionist. ❝hi, how can i help you?❞ the receptionist asked as she offered cassie a warm smile. ❝hi, i'm here for an interview with mrs larusso.❞ cassie said as she offered the women a small smile.

❝lucky for you, she's right here. mrs larusso, here's the girl you are interviewing today.❞ the receptionist said to a petite women with striking blue eyes and medium length hair. ❝hi, i'm amanda and you must be cassandra. daniel told me all about you. he says you also do karate?❞ amanda asked as she led cassie to her office.

❝actually, i recently stopped karate because i don't currently have a dojo or sensei.❞ cassie informed the women as she sat down across from amanda. ❝oh, i assumed you would join cobra kai.❞ amanda frowned, confused on why cassie didn't join the cobra kai dojo. ❝i don't agree with what cobra kai advertises. like i told mr larusso, i had a sensei that was just like kreese and i didn't agree with the idea of striking first or showing no mercy.❞ cassie explained as she fiddled with her rings.

❝is that so?❞ amanda asked the teen across from her. ❝yeah, i was a very big fan of mr larusso growing up. my father had fought against him in the valley fest and he spoke very highly of mr larusso. i was raised to believe karate was about self defense more than anything.❞ cassie explained to the older women, unaware of amanda's smiling face. ❝daniel also says you were an all city champion back in new york?❞ amanda questioned the girl.

❝yes, that was one of my greatest accomplishments.❞ cassie said with a smile. ❝can you tell me why you want this job?❞ amanda asked the girl as she looked over her application. ❝i'm a car person so i know mostly anything that has to do with cars and i really want to earn some money to be able to pay for my things rather than having it being paid for me.❞ cassie stated honestly. ❝i am very happy to tell you that you got the job. we are looking forward to having you join our family here.❞ amanda said as she offered the young girl a smile.

❝thank you so much, mrs larusso.❞ cassie said as she shook the women's hand. ❝you are welcome, miss walker.❞ amanda said as the two stood up and walked out of amanda's office as daniel larusso walked past. ❝am i looking at our newest employee?❞ daniel asked as he kissed his wife's cheek. ❝this is cassandra.❞ amanda introduced the two as they shook hands. ❝how soon can you start, cassie?❞ daniel asked the young girl.