five

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 as she got ready to leave the automotive for school

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 as she got ready to leave the automotive for school. she had asked amanda if she could split her shift from before and after school and luckily amanda said yes. cassie looked at herself in the mirror before she walked out of the bathroom. ❝bye mrs larusso, i'll see you after school.❞ cassie called as she walked past the woman's office.

as she walked, she saw a familiar dirty blonde. ❝robby?❞ cassie asked as she stopped in her tracks. robby turned around to see the girl looking back at him. ❝gen? what are you doing here?❞ robby asked as he approached the girl. ❝i work here, i'm about to head off to school, what are you doing here?❞ cassie asked as she crossed her arms.

❝i work here too.❞ robby smiled causing cassie to smile. ❝great, um, i have to get to school but i'll see you after.❞ cassie told her friend as she readjusted her backpack. ❝okay, bye gen.❞ robby told the girl before she left. cassie got into her car before she started the drive to school. unfortunately for her, she passed her house causing the girl to roll her eyes.

she hadn't been home since last night and she knew her siblings were worried about her but she was mad that adelaide was only hard on her and not on her other siblings. she thought it was complete bullshit that she was the one that was always reprimanded while the other two were praised for everything that they did.

eventually cassie had arrived to school but she was five minutes late to her second period which caused cassie to quickly park her car and run to class. once she arrived to class, she was out of breath. ❝it's nice of you to join us, ms walker.❞ mr palmer said sarcastically to the girl. ❝sorry, there was a lot of traffic.❞ cassie said as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. ❝just sit down and get to work.❞ the teacher order causing cassie to nod before she joined demetri and miguel.

❝what happened to you?❞ demetri asked as he noticed cassie's appearance. ❝work, i lost track of the time.❞ cassie shrugged as she looked over the paper. ❝who wants to take samantha in? this little piggy needs a group.❞ mr palmer asked the class causing the class to grow silent. ❝don't all volunteer at once.❞ mr palmer remarked as cassie tried to look anywhere but samantha. ❝we'll take her.❞ miguel offered causing cassie to close her eyes shut.

samantha joined them before putting her bag on the table. ❝thank you. im gonna go grab a chair.❞ samantha told miguel before she went and grabbed a chair. ❝yeah, no problem.❞ miguel told the girl as demetri smelled himself. ❝really?❞ cassie asked as she smacked the boy. ❝what? she smells nice.❞ demetri replied causing cassie to roll her eyes at his antics. once sam had rejoined them, they began the dissection in silence.

miguel did most of the cutting while cassie just drew small pictures in her notebook. ❝what were you thinking for sex?❞ sam asked, making the two boys look at her while cassie kept her focus on the pig. ❝it's a girl, the urethra doesn't open up near the umbilical cord like the male does.❞ cassie answered as she kept her gaze on her notebook. ❝right, i concur.❞ miguel whispered as he glanced down at the instructions.