nine

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 through the many texts she had received from robby and miguel

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 through the many texts she had received from robby and miguel. she really didn't want to talk to either of them but she knew she couldn't stay mad forever. cassie sat up in her bed before she texted the boy back.

hey, can you come over?

after she sent the text, she tossed her phone onto her bed before she laid back down. since that night, all she could picture was robby repeating those words to her. my god, we were just friends. cassie knew words could hurt but she never imagined for those words to leave robby's mouth.

once she heard those words, it was like a stab to the heart. he had promised her he would never hurt her the way jack did but somehow he had ended up hurting her even worse. cassie had cried herself to sleep that night because she had told robby everything.

from her past to what she was going through with her family. all to end for some girl that didn't even know him the way cassie knew him. cassie had felt like it was her fault that he didn't want to be with her anymore.

she did leave him without a notice and left him alone and in the dark. of course he'd move on to the perfect girl that is sam larusso. robby was the first guy that didn't treat cassie like she was second best and now that he did, she felt extremely broken.

it was like new york all over again and cassie was afraid that she'd go back into the dark space and attempt to finish what she had started in new york. cassie shook her head before she wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes.

a soft knock emitted from the door causing cassie to look up. ❝come in.❞ cassie softly muttered before the door opened to reveal aidan. ❝your friend is here, should i send him up?❞ aidan asked his younger sister. ❝please?❞ cassie asked politely causing aidan to nod before he closed the door.

after a few minutes, the door reopened and the boy she had invited entered her room before closing the door behind him. ❝hey cass.❞ the boy said as he sat down. ❝hey miggy.❞ cassie smiled at the boy. the two sat in an uncomfortable silence for awhile before cassie decided to break it.

❝i'm sorry for yelling at you the other night. i know it was an accident and you didn't mean to hit me.❞ cassie told the boy sincerely. ❝and i'm sorry for not telling you about robby.❞ cassie apologized to the boy next to her. ❝i should be the one saying sorry, not the other way around, cass.❞ miguel told the girl softly.

❝i'm sorry for hitting you, cass. you're the last person i would ever want to hurt. you mean the world to me and i hate that i hurt you and i hate that he hurt you.❞ miguel told the girl. ❝he did more than hurt me, miguel. he broke me.❞ cassie stated sadly.

❝you can't let him win, cass. don't give him that satisfaction.❞ miguel told the girl as he rubbed her back. ❝how am i suppose to pretend that i'm fine and that he didn't break me?❞ cassie asked her friend. ❝participate in all valley. i'm sure sensei lawrence wouldn't mind having you compete with cobra kai.❞ miguel tried to persuade the girl.