Chapter 32

Go watch my streams on twitch to see me build my characters and their houses in the Sims 4! You'll also get some hints on what's going to happen in future chapters! Plus I would love to bounce some ideas off you guys! It won't let me post the link so my username on twitch is xXSnowy327Xx I have the same profile picture!

🍄 Skylar

We stayed out in the garden for quite sometime, until night came. Greyson had to drag me back inside. We walked all the way to our room in silence. It was quite comfortable. I feel like I have seen a different side of Greyson that no one else has seen and that makes me feel good knowing that he trust me enough. He opens the door for me and I go in. He goes over to the huge closet in the room. The three share while I have my own closet across the hall. I go to sit on the chairs next to the fire.

He has his pajamas over his arm. "I'm going to have a soak, my brothers should be almost done with all their work." I quickly get on my feet. "Oh I'll come with, I need to bathe." He looked shocked by this. "Um unless you wouldn't like me to that is." I look at the ground in embarrassment. He probably wants to bathe alone. "No you can come with."

"Wonderful! Let me get my clothes." I go out of the bedroom door and into my closet. It's so big that someone could get lost easily if not paying attention. When you go in the room there are 5 other doors to choose from. One room for shoes, one for everyday clothes, for Pjs, accessories, and the last is the fancy clothes. I go over to the pajamas door and open it. I want something sexy but innocent, is that even a thing? I want to have a little fun in the bath with Greyson. I pass a very see though top and bottom that looks like underwear not pajamas. Now that I'm thinking about it most of them look like underwear!

What really are you going to have sex with them!

Only second base! I don't want to go all the way yet!

Oh my gosh finally I thought we where going to die a virgin!

Wait what is the second base?

I roll my eyes and cut the mind like off, I don't want to have to explain it. I skip over that pajamas to the next. I can't seem to find anything that I'm think of. Probably because I don't know what I'm thinking of! A long knock was heard coming from the main door. I get out of the pajamas room and go and open the closet door. There standing was Greyson. "I thought you died, since it's taking so long."

"If you have seen the pajamas selection you would know the struggle." He looked confused. I grab his arm and bring him in. I pull him in to the pajama room and show him. "Maybe my brothers and I went a little over board." I look at him confused. "We picked out the outfits." My mouth forms a O. "That explain all the see though clothes."

"Yes Jaxson picked those." Of course he did. I look around a spot a pink silk top with really short shorts. It has a V with lace in the middle. This will work, Innocent but not. "Ok I'm ready." I say after I grabbed it. "Good choice I picked that out."

"Thank you." He looks confused. "For being normal." He still look confused a little, but nods. I leave the closet with Greyson falling behind. The bath was not the far from our room. And we got there quickly. I go in to see steam coming from the large pool. I wouldn't dare call it a bath, because of how big it is. I set my clothes on the put my clothes on the rack and Greyson did too. Greyson starts to take off his clothes. I was about to take off my shirt, but I still feel weird doing where someone could see.

Greyson must have noticed this and turned away with out a word. I know I want to try something when where in the bath but I'm still embarrassed, with them seeing my body! He takes off his pants and underwear in a swift manner. Then he leave and goes in the pool. I couldn't stop staring at his back it's just so muscular. "You coming?" I quickly divert my eyes. "Ah ya." I quickly take off my shirt and pants. I go and sit down by him I was only a foot away. My body relaxes in the nice warm water.

This is nice there's nothing that can compare to how much this. I never had a warm bath when I lived him my parents. Suddenly the door opens and in comes a servant with a pitcher. I go over and grabs Greysons arm and made it so my back was pointed towards the servant. He pores water from the pitcher in to the bath. I look closer to see that there was roses in it, one floats towards me. I grab it and examine it.

I look at Greyson to see his eyes closed. Is he asleep? "Hey look it's a rose! They must have put rose water in here." He looks down at the rose. "Yes, they usually do it if you ask." Uh I didn't ask did he? "I asked I like the smell of rose and peaches." Ah I like how they rotate days then I don't get overwhelmed with having to deal with all three of them. It also makes it easy for me to get to know them. I look around and see that we forgot to get the hair and body wash.

"I'll go get the hair wash." I get out of the bath and go over to the table with all kinds of products. I grab what Mrs. May used last time on me. I got all my stuff but I still need Greysons. "It's the purple one." I grab the purple bottle shampoo and bring it over with me. I sit down a little closer almost touching him. I put the hair product on the ledge of the bath."Thank you." He grabs his.

How should I go to second base with him I know second is oral, but I don't know how to start it! I open the link back up to I can get some help.

Ok guys I need help

Just grab his dick!

No make out with him first, then get on top on him!

Ya Sin that's a good idea! Do that!

I can't just kiss him out of the blue! What if he doesn't like that!

Oh for fuck sakes! Just do it!

Just Do It!

Just Do It!

Just Do It!!

I cut them off again because they keep chanting just do it over and over. I decided to just go for it! "Greyson I'm hungry." He looks down at me. "Ok here you go love." He cuts his neck causing it to bleed. "No I'm not hungry for that." He looked at me confused. "Would you like me to have the maids make you something?"

"No, only you can give me what I want." I grab his dick and started to stroke it up and down. Gosh this is so embarrassing! He lets out a grunt. "Just when I thought you where to innocent for your own good." He starts to kiss me and I kiss back. He licks my bottom lip to ask for entry and I give it to him. We fought for dominance, and he obviously he won. He brakes it and sits on the ledge.

"You wanted it so badly, so come get it." His cock was semi hard. I go in between his legs and start kissing his chest. I kiss down his chest to his pelvis. I kiss around his cock being a tease. "Fuck." He grunts. I grab his dick and circle the tip with my tongue. His cum pre cum leaks out and it doesn't taste that bad.

I decided to stop teasing him and take half of him in my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and bobbed up and down. I try to go further but gag every time. How do people do this! I look up to see Greyson looking at me, he smirks. I quickly diverted my eyes and go back to sucking him off. "Oh fuck I'm close!"

I hear this and start going faster. I try to take as much of his massive cock in, but the harder he got the bigger he got. He grabs my hair and pushes me further down his cock. Then he would bring me up and do it again. He did it once more and pulls out so that only the tip was in my mouth. "Fuck." He let out a final grunt and I taste warm salty liquid flood my mouth.

"Be a good boy and drink it all." He looks me in the eyes with a smirk. I drink all the liquid, there was a lot. It didn't taste bad at all, dare I say I want more. "Greyson WE had a deal!" I snap my head over to the door to see my two other husband glaring daggers at Greyson. I look up at Greyson to see a bored expression on his face.