Chapter 12

🌸Skylar

I skip down the hallway to the kitchen. I can't wait to start cooking. It helps me keep my mind busy which I need. It's to much to know that you are soon to be queen with all the responsibilities and giving them a heir is the most stressful of them all.

I'm not really sure how to do sex or care for a child or two or maybe three! It's a high chance for me to have triplets. I wonder what I would look like with a big belly. I look over my shoulder to see Greyson walking behind me. He must have saw that I was look towards him.

He flashed me a smile a kind one not a scary one like his aura. Miss. Way is walking behind him with her head down and a straight back. That's weird she doesn't do that when we walk somewhere. I stop at the kitchen door. I push it lightly and it opens the Butler and one maid is still there. They looked at me then at Greyson. They look down immediately and kinda like ran and walked out the door.

Greyson lended ageist the white wall. I grab a apron and put it on. I tie it around my back and rolled up my sleeves so they don't get messy. I get to work with making my soup.

Once I got that down a grab it and walked out to the dining room. I poured the soup in to a bowl for me and I poured it in two other bowls. I set them right by me so I'm in the middle. I look over at Miss. Way to see her confused. Greyson was just smirked and sat to the right of me. I look back at Miss. Way and her eyes goes wide.

I pat the seat. She was going to say something then she looked to the right of me and shut her mouth and sat by me. Greyson took the first sip of soup. I wait to see his expression. It looked surprised. "Wow this is actually really good! And I'm not just saying that because your my bride but it actually is really good!"

He likes it! Yes I can't believe he actually likes it! I wonder if the others will like it to! "Yes indeed it is really good." Miss. Way said. I can't help but smile! Once everyone is done we get up I take Greyson dish but he stops me by saying. "You will not clean do you understand and you better not try to clean."

By the look on his face I know he's not kidding. I just put the dish back down and Miss. Way grabbed them and took them to the kitchen to clean them. Greyson left so I go in the kitchen to help. He won't know. Once I'm there I see she has two done already.  I grab the dish and I was going to help but. Miss. Way stoped me. "I know you want to help but you'll just get me in to more trouble."

"More?" She freezes and says. "Yes more because I was supposed to grab the dish, Sir Greyson is mad at me for that and if he sees you doing dishes then— well I don't want to know!" I nod I can't believe I got her in trouble. Will she be punished? I don't want to risk it I'll let Miss. Way do her job I don't want her fired for something I did.