Cpater 34

Skylar ☁️

I wake to only one body next to me and it seems to be Jameson. He has such a peaceful face sleeping. I give him a little peck on his lips. His lips where soft and warm. I lay my bed back down on his chest and listen to his heart beat. It was slower then a humans, but the rhythm was so nice I almost fell asleep to it. The thing I loved most was his smell, he smelt woodsy.

He stirred a little in his sleep as I try to get closer to him. He turns my way and pulls me closer with his hand son my hips. How did I get here? I have three husbands that are kings, and that I'm now a vampire. This is like a story from a stupid book, that the author has no idea how they got here and how it will end. It's like me how did I get where I am today and how will my story end? Will I live forever with my husbands or die from an assassin? I have no idea.

I move away from Jameson and try to get off the bed without waking him, but of course I fail at doing so. "Where are you going?" His voice was ruff, but filled with confusion. "The bathroom." I quickly say as I get on my two feet. "Vampires don't go to the bathroom. What's wrong?" He goes and grabs his glasses from the table. "Vampires don't need glasses, yet you still wear them."

"It's habit." This whole conversation started to get annoying. "And me going to the bathroom in the morning isn't?" I narrow my eyes and he narrows his back at me. We have a stare down until the door suddenly opens. In walk my other two husbands. "Now let's calm down, we don't need to be fighting about stupid things." Greyson said. I don't know why, but I'm just angry at them.

"Hey you two shouldn't be fighting but instead be lovey dovey with each other and Jameson you should be rubbing it in!" Jaxson said with a big smile on his face. I let out a sigh and before I could say anything Jameson speaks up. "I'm sorry Skyler, I was worried something was troubling you."

"No I'm sorry! I think my body might still be getting use to the change. I woke up feeling loved then a few seconds later my mind is filled with hate I don't know what's going on lately." Jameson just smiles and nods. "I'll ask father if it's related to the change." Greyson leaves quickly to find his father. "Jaxson could you go ready the bath. You know how I like it and the maids can never get the right temperature, I'll let you sleep next to Skyler all night." Jameson smirks.

"Fuck ya!" He quickly leave the room and runs to the bathroom. "Do you think I'll end up hating you guys if this continues?" I ask in hopes he will tell me no. "I know exactly what's wrong with you." I look at his red eyes with confusion dancing in my own. He sits at the edge of the bed and pulls me on his lap. "What is it?!" Panic fills my voice. He starts to kiss my neck and shoulder. His hands start to trace all the edges on my chest like he's trying to remember all of it, like one day he might loose me and all he has left are memories.

"Am I going to die?" He let out a chuckle finding the idea funny. "No, it's just that vampires have a very high—." His hand then massage my member though my silk pajamas pants. "AH!" I say surprised. "Sex drive and when they go with out it they get irritated easily." He hand kept moving up and down making it so my member gets hard. "Fuck." I moan out. He suddenly grabs the top of my hair and pulls it back so my ear is right by his mouth "Such a dirty mouth, It seems it needs to be fixed." His warm breath tickles my ear. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry,what?" He pulls my hair harder. "I'm sorry Sir!" He released my hair. "Lay your front part on the desk leaving your feet to dangle." I look at the desk in front of us I get off his lap and walk to the desk. I lay my upper body down leaving my feet on there tippy toes. "Such a good little slut." I can practically feel his smirk from here. I hear footsteps make his way to me and stop behind me. He pulls my pants down and underwear down. He slaps my ass with a grunt and squeezes it in his hand for a second. "Is that all you got, Sir?" I smile to my self, I can practically feel the rage building. I want him to spank me harder, it felt good the first time and now I simply want more. I then felt a big smack on my ass, my ass is definitely gonna be red. I hold in my moan.