Chapter 17

Did you guys read chapter 15 because I updated both chapter 15 and chapter 16 at the same time and they have different numbers for view like chapter 16 has more so I'm just making sure.

Oh and how the fuck do I have 2.8K follows?

🌸Skylar

"So Sky are you excited for your turning?" Jameson said and flashed his fangs at me. "Oh yes but I'm kinda scared." I look down to my lap and mess with the dress. "No reason to be scared we will help and protect you no matter what we are married now."

I smile. That's a relief I feel like 1,000 pounds was lifted off my shoulders. We watch everyone laugh and have fun. It was nice I felt comfortable. Greyson stands up and held his hand out to me. "Care to dance my love." I was hesitant but I took his hand. Maybe dancing will be fun. He led me to the dance floor. People moved out of our way. They made a path for us.

There's so many beautiful dresses but mine is the best I think. After a few more steps we were in the middle of the whole ballroom. He put one of his hands on my waist and the other in my hand. We waltz he was smooth like like he has done this before, but me on the other hand was shaky and not that good. His shoulders move smoothly and was parallel with the floor.

His head is upright and looking over the right shoulder of mine. All the steps where long so we weren't going fast, I'm guessing because I'm new to this but I quickly caught on. It's not that difficult for me anyways. We started going faster. I step back with the right foot. Then I bring my left foot up with my right, so my left foot is parallel to right foot.

Then I did the opposite with my left foot. We did this for a while until Jameson then danced with me. I almost fell do to me stepping on my gorgeous dress. I thought I ripped it for a second I'll check later. Once me and Jameson danced I switch off to Jaxson it's only far to dance with all of them.

Once all done Jaxson and me walk back to the stage I look at my other future husbands to see two girls all over them. I stop and look at my fingers. One question popped in my head would they cheat on me. I know they didn't pick me but there parents did. I look back up to see them getting annoyed. They sho the women away.

Jaxson was with me the whole time. "Don't worry we are only focused on you no one else." I smile at him he helped me relax. I go and sit down at the table and see there is food ready for me. I start eating the delicious food. I hardly know the names of all of this foods are.