Chapter 10

Oldest to youngest

Grayson Jameson Jaxson

🌸Skylar

I start running around the garden. The wind on my fur feels amazing. I love every second of it, I have not shift in a long time. Kit got use to it after a while because I was too scared to get caught by my mom and dad if you can even call them that.

I wonder if they even care that I left. They probably think that I got kidnapped or is in jail. But the guard would have came to the house and told them. I seem there not looking for me. Something flutter by which made me stop in my tracks. I was a orange butterfly I followed it down the stone path.

I stop see a black foot in my way. It was moving back and forth. I look up to see sparks coming down it was two sword clashing together. "Sir there's a cat by your foot." Said someone watching the fight. The person looked down and picked me up. It was one of the triplets Jaxson. He was looking at me intensely this eyebrows go to together.

"I have never seen this cat before." He said still looking at me. "It seems to be a kitten that got lost. I shall get rid of it your majesty." The Butler said fixing Jaxson a drink. "No, it will make a perfect wedding gift for my soon to be wife." He grinned ear to ear. "Yes you'll be perfect."

He left the group of people and went inside. "Now let's go find my brothers shall we my gift is going to bet better then there's!" He said excitedly. Miss. Way was coming down the hall with some drinks and saw me. I think she could read my mind because she stoped and stared at me.

Her mouth opened so big that she could be a gold fish. "Your majesty! Where did you get that kitten." Jaxson stoped and turned on his heel to looked at her. "Oh I fond him in the garden when I was training his he yours?"

"Oh yes he is!" She said. Jaxson face fell when she said that. "Oh um here you go then it was going to be my wedding gift to my bride." His voice had a hit of sadness. He handed me over to Miss. Way. "I bet he would have loved it."

"Speaking of my bride shouldn't you get back to him Incase he gets lost or hurt." She nodded and started walking with me in her hand. I went up and down bouncing because of the fast and big steps she was taking. We shortly arrived at my room. She put me on the comfy bed. She went to the closet and picked stuff out for me. She put it on the bed.

"You shouldn't have done that from now on no shifting." She said in a stern voice. I nodded. She left the room so I can change and I did just that. Kit?

Ya

I think she's mad at me

Ya me too