Chapter 4

Grayson Jameson Jaxson

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
💐 Sky
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

I walked out the door and saw one handsome man walking down the hall but stopped shortly. He had black hair, glasses, and red eyes. He looked at me and then speed walked to the kings office and slammed the door. He did not look happy.

I look forwards so I don't trip. I wonder if he's one of the princes that I'll soon marry. It's weird to think I'll soon be married off to three guys and not just any guys but the princes. I'm a little scared to be honest with you. We stop at my room. She opens the door for me I step in side to see stuff rearranged I look over at Miss. Way she just smiles. "They rearrange the room to make you more comfortable."

I more uncomfortable I don't like strangers in my room or people doing work that I could do plus the room was fine before. I sit on the bed and bounce a little. I smile I bounce more. You could say I'm childish. I can tell the bed was even more softer which I thought was impossible. I lay down and close my eyes. "Is everything to your liking?"

I nod I even like the smell they put in here forest, rainfall, and something else but I can't tell. I looked around to see to guards that walked us here by the door. I look at Miss. Way she knew what I wanted because she looked over at the guards and said "May you guys give us a second the soon to be queen would like to ask some thing."

The two buff men walked out. Right when the door shut I looked at her to see if it's clear to talk. She nodded. "Um do you know what the princes like." I ask. She walked over to the the bed and sat down.

"Well you saw master Jameson in the hall he's the smart one he hangs out in the library all the time Im pretty sure he has read all the books in there. Once he becomes one of the kings he will handle all the business side. He's the middle child.

Master Grayson the oldest I don't know much about him and I was there nanny for years. He dose not talk much. I know he'll have to take care of all the villages.

The youngest Jaxson he's the trickster of them he love pulling pranks on the guard he was a hand full he love to battle with the war guards he loves the fight. He'll handle all the wars with other countrys."

"Thank-" I started But I was cut off my someone out side the dark wood door. "I want to see my soon to be wife."

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
525 words

How am I doing??