Chapter 23

His crown 👑

🌸Skylar

Greyson left the tub and when to the door to say something. I look the other way. He came back in the tub. I give him a questionable look. He sat back down next to me. I got off Jaxsons lap so I can get my hair clean. I go over to where the shampoo and start washing my hair. I look over at the three to see them talking to each other.

I pick up the cup and pour the water over my head. My knees are on the seat while I'm pouring the water over my head. Then I did the same with the conditioner. I then sit down and make the water go up to my nose. I guess this is rose water maybe? Well there are rose petals in the bath and it smells like roses. I grab one of the petals and start looking at it.

I would have never thought that I would be the new queen. "Hey Wifey~" I look towards the kings. Jaxson was waving at me. I still can't believe this is really happening. I just look towards them. They can come to me I'm not going to the deep end, I could die. I'm not a good swimmer. They figured out I'm not going over there so they come to me instead.

"Sorry I forgot you can't swim." Jaxson said I just give him a blink instead. "We are about to head out to our room, so you done?" Greyson said. I sit up. "Ya, but you have to turn around!" I point at them. "We are going to see it anyways, I mean it is our honeymoon after all." Jaxson sinkers.

Jameson hits him upside the head. "You idiot he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to." Jameson said and Greyson just rolled his eyes at Jaxson. "Fine!" He turns around. Then the others do too. I get out but stop short when I realized Miss. Way was not here to give me a towel and my clothes. "Mr. Murphy has your clothes at the door." Can't tell which one said that.

I go over to the door and peek my head out to see four people holding clothes. One man came up to me and bowed holding the clothes up to me I take them. "Um thanks, Mr. Murphy?" I said. "Your welcome your highness." I shut the door then go to the half bathroom off from the bath.

I put the clothes on the sink table that's in there. I pick up the first clothing item. This is not clothes! It's it's it's LINGERIE! Oh no no no! It shows everything! I look at the other clothing on the table and it was a short black robe. Really!?

I peek my head out the bathroom door and see my husbands are all ready dressed. They look my way. "Turn around!" I point at them. They turned around and I walk/run to the bath door. Mr.Murphy walked up to me with a questionable look. "Is everything alright Your highness?"

"Um, can I get a different clothes?" I ask. He smiles "No, I'm sorry, the old queen says you need to wear it, because she wants a grandchild soon."