Chapter 24

🌸Skylar

He smiles "No, I'm sorry, the old queen says you need to wear it, because she wants a grandchild soon."

"But I'm the queen now, so please get me new clothes." I say kinda demanding. "If I do that then I'm going to get executed." I just shut the door with a huff I don't want him to die but I don't want to wear it. I look back at the boys to see Jaxsons peeking. "Jaxson!" I yell and he snaps his head back to the wall.

He's going to be the death of me. I go back in the bathroom and shut the door a little hard and it scared me a little that I shut it so hard. I let out a huff and put it on the red lace lingerie.

Ooh we look sexy!

Shut up Kit

He's right though

You shut up too!

I grab the black robe and then I tie it really tight so that it won't come undo. Even the robe is too short for my liking. It ends at my mid thigh. The robe did feel nice on my skin. I never felt this fabric before. I take a deep breath and turn the golden knob. I look out to see the brothers talking to each other. They stop and look at me.

I avoid eye contact like it was the plague, but I did look at them for a second. Jaxson was checking me out, Jameson was blushing, I know right I didn't think it was possible, and Greyson look at my face not even taking a peek at my legs.

Jaxson walked up to me and he took my hand in his. "Let's get to our room!" I thought he just wanted to hold hands, but nope. He picked me up like a bride and ran to there room. He slammed opened the door and dropped me on the big ass bed. The bed could fit six people. The whole room was black or red.

I look up at Jaxson to see him lick his lips. "Um guys maybe we should do this next time I'm really tired." Of course that was a lie. "We will do it when you want, won't we Jaxson?" Greyson said with his arms crossed. "Ya." He looked a little down with that news.

What! I want to get pregnant!

Sorry sin not tonight

Ya I want to too! Come on sky! Let us

No! We are not doing that! We will have sex when I'm ready so deal with it!

Your just scared

Shut up!

"Hey wifey, hello? You there?" I snap out of it to see Jaxson waving his hand in front of me. "Umm... Goodnight!" I grab the covers and get under. I put the covers over my head, but pull them down when I hear the door open.

"NOO I WANT GRANDCHILDREN!!" I look to see the queen getting held back by the king. "You have sex I want my grandchildren!"

I agree we should have sex.

Yasss