Chapter 27

🌸Skylar

I wake to see my husbands at the side of my bed. I look around the room to the window it's about midday. "What happened?" I asked. I can't remember how I got here. "You starved your self then attacked Greyson, you passed out so your vampire came out to finish the meal." Jameson said.

"You do know if you need to feed you could just ask next time." Greyson said with his arms crossed. I can tell he's not to happy about me attacking him. "Im sorry I'll ask next time!" I give him my best puppy dog eyes. He sighs. "It's ok, but you could have died if you didn't get any blood in you." He says in a very stern voice. "I just didn't want to wake you guys up, I thought I could wait until morning."

Then the door slams open. "Oh my, Sky are you ok! I was so worried that you starved to death, you pore thing you have such awful husbands! Don't worry from now on I'll make sure they teach you on becoming a vampire!" It was the Queen. "No it's not their faults, It's mine I didn't tell them I was hungry." She ran up and hugged me. "Now they really don't deserve you! I know this really handsome prince that is looking for a lover!"

"Mother!" The triplets yell. "What! I was just giving him a way out!" She winks playfully at me. "Ok out." Jaxson says and point at the door. "WHAT! You're kicking me out already!" Then Jaxson started pushing her out the door. Then I hear a locking sound. "Now I don't know about you brothers, but I'm hungry." Then Jaxson turns around and I see his eyes are pure black. I look at the others to see the same. Are they going to feed from me?

"Just a little bit." Jaxson smirked. "I thought vampires can drink from other vampires." I look at them confused. "We can it's just doesn't fill us all the way plus it makes us more closer to you." Jaxson came to the bed and sat on it . He bent over so that he can get to my neck. I stretch my neck so he can have better access. I think felt his teeth go in and start taking the blood from me.

I feel my arm get pulled and the blanket ripped off of  my bare leg. I then realized that I'm in the same outfit! I look over to see Greyson holding my arm up to his mouth. I feel a hand go up my leg slowly. I feel Greyson bite my wrist hard. "Ah." I let out, it hurts only for a little bit. Jameson makes it so that my leg is on his shoulder then he starts drawing shapes on my upper leg. He smirks at me.

Fear strikes me where is he going to bite! Then I felt it. "AH!" That one hurt like a bitch. It was my inner thigh. Jaxson stops drinking from my neck and whips his mouth with his sleeve. "You taste delicious." He then looks over at Jameson. "Haha the gentlemen is gone now." Jaxson laughs.