Chapter 11

Oldest to youngest

Grayson Jameson Jaxson

🌸Skylar

I open the door and saw Miss. Way waiting outside for me I look down both hall ways before speaking. "I'm sorry I shifted." She just looked at me with a smile. "It's ok, I know that you just wanted to run around it was probably hard not being able to shift."

I nod its very hard. My parents never let me but I won't tell her that. I look around again. "Can we get something to eat I'm hungry." She nodded and went to the left down the hallway towards the dining and kitchen. I'm starting to learn the layout of the castle or my new home better, but I still don't know all the rooms there's just so many it's impossible!

I don't think they need all these room. We finally arrived at the dining room. Miss. Way pulled out a chair for me. I don't sit down I want to help but I can't say anything because a guard is right out side the open frame. I shake my head side to side to show I don't want to sit down.

"Oh I thought you where hungry are you not?" She asked with a very confused facial expression if only that guard was not there! It's so frustrating! All I want to do is help cook. Then a idea came to mind, what if I just go to the kitchen!

I head my way the kitchen and she followed. There where about two maids and a butler in here they stop what there doing and looked at me then Miss. Way. They where all confused and tensed. I grab a pink apron that was right next to the dark oak door.

Miss. Way understood what was going on and smiled. The others eyes widen when they saw me go for the apron. "Your highness! We can't let you cook! That's are job! Please relax." Said the Butler his eyes where the widest. "Oh yes!" One of the maids said she had brown with a little gray in her hair.

I shook my head. I want to lean how to cook and help out! "I have to agree with them." Miss. Way said I wanted to say something but I don't. "If one of the future kings see you working we all could be fired." Miss. Way said. Would they really do that? I got another idea.

Wow your just full of ideas! I'm so proud my little human is getting smarter!

Oi shut up I'm not that stupid!

Ok what ever you say!

I put my block up I don't want to deal with him today. He must be in one of his moods. I walk out and down the hallway towards the kings office. Maybe if I ask him then the maids have to let me help! It's not like I'm making food for my future husbands and their parents. It's just mine.

Once I get there Miss. Ways eyes widen. "You do know he has no—" I knock on the big door with gold trims. She looked at me a little mad that I just knocked on the door. I heard the voice of the king saying to come in. I turn the knob, I step one foot in and see that my future husbands are with the kings and the queen. I bow to show my respect towards them.

"Oh hunny you don't have to bow! You are one of us now!" The queen said. My future husbands are paying me no attention there just looking over papers. "Boys! Say hello to your fiancé." They look up to see me they smiled at lest two did Greyson just said hello in a monotone voice. I nod to them.

"We are sorry we didn't see you come in love, please take my seat." Jaxson said, he get out of the seat. I shake my head no and put my hands up. "Please I insist sit." I go and sit down on the chair feeling a little guilty. "Now why did you come here? Are the staff not treating you right." The kings voice when deep and all my fiancé's faces darkens.

I shake my head no quickly. The king exhale a breath I'm guessing he was holding. "Ah here write on this." The queen handed me a piece of paper and a pen. "That's how I communicated when I was wed to my husband." I nod. I start writing down what I want.

I want to be able to cook my meals.

I slid the paper to him. He smiles when reading it then says. "I don't decides what you can and can't do my boys do that." He gave the piece of paper to Jaxson because he was standing and was closer. "No way! Your are not cooking! You could hurt your self and we all don't want that to happen."

How would I hurt my self. "I agree, you could burn your self or cut your finger." Jameson said. I look at my lap in disappointment. "I say let him as long as he is supervised by one of us." Greyson said. I snap my head to him. I know he can't see my smile but I have one!

It's weird he acts cold on minute then he's helping me out. "Yes I think that might work we will be able to stop him before he hurts him self. We both get what we want we get to keep him safe and he gets to cook." Jameson said. Ya I get to cook!!!