Chapter 7

The full ring he only has the middle part of it.

🌸Skylar

I look at them for help. A little tear ran down my cheek and on to the floor. This causes Jaxson to hurry up and put pants on. He grabbed his long sword he motioned for me to come to him. I ran behind him when I left the door it slammed opened.

I grabbed his left arm the one that's not holding the sword. She looked over at us. "No No NO! It's not supposed to happen like this your suposed to love me!"

"Ok look lady if I'm ever going to love someone it might as well be him because we are already getting married plus from what I can see he has a nicer body than you and I even bet his face is too." He said I look down. I can't believe he said that!

Grayson is walked in to the room. "What's with the yelling?" He looks at her and looks at his brother then at me behind his brother. I squeezed Jaxsons arm harder. I'm so scared I know they will probably protect me.

"Oh sweetie! Jaxsons getting in my way can you help me pretty please!" She said looking at Greyson. "Um who is she?" He said with a blank face pointing at her. "Well she was trying to kill our precious kitten!" Grayson looked at me than back to Jaxson. "And his first thought was to go to you?" He laughed it was kinda nice.

He looked my way and stoped. He must of saw me looking at him. I buried my face in to the back of Jaxson. "Aw look at him trying to hide from the big bad vampire Greyson!" He turned around and hugged me. "It will be ok!"

He released me after he realized what he did. "I'm so sorry I didn't.. I mean I'm so sorry!" I just waved my hand to show him it's ok. I smile but I doubt he could see it. He looked a little relieved but not fully. "Um are you forgetting something or perhaps someone!!" The lady yelled. I still don't know her name.

"Well your not relevant." Jaxson said. "Huh I'll kill you if I can't have you no one can."

Really that cliche the if I can't have you no one can one! Really can we like change that.

Kit not now!

Hey I'm just saying!

I roll my eyes at him. She charges forward at Jaxson but he was quick and stab her in the heart. Blood went down everywhere. I slowly backed up she's died there's just so much. She slowly fell to the ground covering her wound while looking at me with those eyes full of fear.

I close my eyes. I lost my footing and fell in to the pool. I reopened my eyes I put my hand up to the surface but it was slowly emerged with water. My lungs burning for air. I try moving my arms and legs around but fail.

I can't swim I could never swim I must of fell in the deep part of the pool. I feel a new wave of water hit me I open my eyes to see a dark figure. It grabbed me and started pulling me up to the surface. We broke though I gasped for the much needed air. He put me on the side of the big bath and climb on him self.

I look over to see Raven hair just like one of the triplets but his face was turned away from me. Who saved me?