Chapter 14

🌸Skylar

"It's time for your wedding!" Miss. Way shook me awake. "Mm five more minutes." I cuddled more in to the soft pillow. "Your highness we can't wait we must get you in the bath!" I grunt but get up anyway. Miss. Way quickly gets me ready. I can't wait until I can just dress as a normal being.

Right when she got the vail on she walked out the room and I followed after her. I can't believe today's the day I get married to 3 guys! Yes there sexy but I want to ask the queen and king why they picked me of all people I'm pretty sure a pretty noble girl or boy from another kingdom would have done the job.

Not a poor abuse loser like me. She opened the door and I went in. I take off most of my clothes leaving on my robe I need to bathe with so Miss.Way or someone to see.

Miss. Way handed me a basket with a lot of bath stuff in it so I can clean my self with them. "Your majesty you will have to bathe your self today, make sure you use every thing in that basket."

She was about to leave then she turned around with her pointer finger up. "Oh and you must shave all your hair on your body, but not your hair or eyebrows! If you need anything I'll be out this door" I nod to her understanding what I need to do.

I grab the razor first and the cream that I think goes with it. I stated with my legs then my private parts then my arms. I don't even have that much hair. I rub the body soap it smelled like roses. I rubbed it all over really good. Then I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and they both smelt like roses. My future husbands must like roses.

After I got done I got out and rapped the towel around me. I dry off and put my clothes on. I went to the door and opened it to see my future husbands and Miss. Way out side. I nodded to them and they smiled Miss. Way just walked towards my room. I look back to see that my future husbands go into the bath.

Now I feel bad I took a long time in the bath. Once I stepped into my room I saw a group of five girls talking but shut there mouth when they saw me. The leader of the small group came up to me. "Follow me your majesty." I followed her to my closet with a bunch of clothes in it. I never go in here because Miss. Way gets my stuff for me. Once I enter my mouth dropped to the ground. Holly Cow.

"Your majesty this is your wedding dress I hope you like it all my girls and I worked hard on it."