Chapter 2

Oldest to youngest

Grayson Jameson Jaxson
🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

I slowly start to wake from my peaceful slumber. It feels like I'm on the softest, fluffiest clouds ever. I don't want to get up.

Me either

I feel like I'm missing something.

Shh sleep.

Ok.

I was slowly going back to sleep but then a knock on the door made me wake right out of it. I look around the room it was vary big I look out the big window to see lot of colorful flowers every were.

"Sir are you awake the king and qreen want to see you after you have been in the bath and dressed. Is it ok if I come in to dress you." An old lady said in a nice voice. She seems no threat to me. "Um.. Sure?" The door openeds and I see three old ladys in a maids uniform. The middle one gave me a smiled and I smiled back. "Follow me please." The middle one said and the rest turned around.

I hop up from the bed and started following them down the hallway we stop at two doors leading some where. A maid with red hair opens one of the doors and the other with Raven hair opened the other side. It was a pool?

"Um what are we doing at a pool? Um.. Miss?" I asked "oh this not a pool silly it's a bath. Oh and it's Mrs. Way." The other two laughed. I looked down in shame. "Another pep from you two and I will send you to clean all the Hall ways!" Mrs. Way said to the blonde and red head.

"This way sir." She said "oh yes!" I followed after her to a little room. She handed me a robe it was water proof. I strip down and put it on. I stape out of the dressing room. Too see the maids with sliver trays and on one those trays are bottles and on the other are shaving cream and a razor. "Please get in with your robe on." Mrs. Way said.

"Um ok" I lest Im not naked. I get in it was warm the jets feel good on my back.

I'll do anything to stay here

Me too let's stay here forever!

Yes! Oh.. But it's not up to us..

Ok if they ask say yes!!

Ok!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN we can't use OUR BATH!" Some one yelled from the outside the door. It was a male I know that but not who. "Who's in it I wonder." The same voice said but more um I don't know maybe interest and playful. "I'm sorry but the soon to be queen is in there." Some gard said.

Wait what QUEEN. I look at Mrs. Way and she just gave me a kind smile. Ik not buying it she knew what was going on. "WHAT!" The guy said. "Interesting." One said. I'm so confused. "Ok let's get you shaved girls it time to leave." I nod my head with out thinking then stopped. My eyes grow big SHAVED does she means legs or all my hair. "Oh don't worry she won't shave your head or eyebrows silly ." The red maid said.

Mrs. Way started with my legs then my thighs, arms, and chest. "Ok now we need to do that area." Mrs Way said. "Um can I just do it?" I ask "sigh if you say so just don't tell anyone or I could be killed." Oh dang why will she be killed. She left the room and I started.

When I was done I left the little bath to the big bath she gave me beautiful dress. And with a veil it covers most of my face.