Chapter 18

At 4,000 followers I'm publishing a new book!

🌸Skylar

I look up at the clock it's 11:30 they will turn me at midnight. I'm shaking I can't believe this is going to happen it's all to much. Greyson grab my hand and kissed it. It calms me down a little bit. The king and queen came up to the stage. "Boys please take your wife to the room for turning." What I thought I had 30 more minutes. "We have to prepare you for what's going to happen." I nodded

I followed them to a dark door. They open it and go in I was hesitant to go in but I did once Jaxson looked at me. I smile to him. Once I came inside I see flowers all over and a glass coffin with gold vines and roses coming up from the base of it.

There 4 white and gold chairs with a table. "Follow little kitty." Jaxson teases me. I didn't say anything because I don't want them to get angry with me. They sat in the gold and white seats I saw. I sit but my dress got a little bit in the way. I look up to the three vampires.

"Now before we start the process— I would like to tell you what is going to happen so you won't be afraid. It would be bad if you started freaking out." Greyson said. I nod that makes since. "One what we do grit is bite you, then we give you our blood, and lastly we will have to snap your neck."

I reach for my neck that's going to hurt?! "Don't worry it doesn't hurt I'll be quick with it. And lastly we will put you in that coffin so you can rest." Greyson pointed to the glass coffin.

"It's really comfy!" Jaxson points out. I nod happily that I at lest will be comfortable in there. "Are you ready Sky?" Jameson said. "Yes." I say quickly, but I know they heard me because there vampires! I stand up and the other do too. Greyson comes close to me and put one of his hands around my waist and the other to my cheek. I bury my cheek in his hand.

He came to the left side of my neck so I move my head more to the right so he will have more access to my neck. He licked my neck a little bit then plunged his fangs in my neck. I let out a cry of pain. It hurts so much.

Soon the pain went way and was replaced with something I have not felt before. I let out a weird noise. I blinked a few times a looked at Jaxson and he looked me in the eyes and licked his lips. Soon Greyson stepped back. Jameson made his way to me but he first took of his glasses and put them in his tux's jacket.

"Don't worry about me biting you, you should worry about Jaxson biting you." What Jameson said struck fear down my whole body.