Chapter 13

🌸Skylar

"So Skylar hunny your wedding is tomorrow! Are you just so excited!" The Queen said. I'm more scared then anything. "You know you can talk around me right. "Oh I forgot about that!" I said loudly. "So you'll need to know somethings about your future husbands." I cock my head like what things?

"Oh like how there triplets so you could have triplets. They will turn you in to a vampire so when—." I interrupted her. "Wait what?!" I yell. "Oh did we not tell you that? Oh well you'll be half neko and half vampire!" She clapped her hands and smiled at me. "What will happen to my cat Kit?"

"Oh not to worry you'll still have him! You'll just have another voice in your head! Oh and you won't be able to shift in to your cat, but you'll still have your ears and tails!" I just nodded.

I can't believe I won't be able to shift. What about my pregnancy! "What about me giving them a child will I still have those organs." She smiles. "Oh of course you'll still be able to have kids! I'm happy to hear you want kids! I want a lot of grandchildren."

"And I want a lot of kids running around do you think they want a lot?" I ask. "I don't really know." She answered. "Oh." Was my response. I hope they want more then one kid.

"Oh and about what I was saying earlier is that when they give you there blood they will snap your neck and put you in a coffin until your a vampire." Wow dose it hurt when someone snaps your neck well I guess I'll find out tomorrow. "Your majesty what if they don't like me."

"Well first of all its Lilly to you or mom if you'll like. And second I'm sure they'll love you! You see we find there ideal girl or in this case boy for them." She said. I don't think all ever be able to call the Queen Lilly or mom.

I lay back in to the chair and stretch my arms. "I'm sorry it's late you should get to bed." I nodded. Tomorrow is they day they He to see my face hear my voice for the first time. It's so nerve wrecking I don't think I'll be able to sleep, but I'll try.

I make my way to my room with Miss.Way behind me. I go and sit on my red bed. To think of it it's my last night in this room. I'll be moved in to a coffin then go sleep with my husbands. Am I really ready to get married.

Of course you are! Plus your future husbands are really hot!

Thanks Kit.

Your welcome!

Miss.Way sat my night time clothes right by me. "You know the drill if you need me pull that string." She said on her way out. I change in to my clothes, I lay back down on my bed. Here I come tomorrow.