Chapter 30

Hey if you guys see Kong it's supposed to be king it keeps auto correcting it to Kong for some reason.

❤️Skylar

It's been a week since the attack and now five guards follow me everywhere! It's driving me nuts! I would understand if it was one or two, BUT FIVE is over kill! Having five people following every move you make will make anyone go insane!

Also I haven't seen the triplets in a while. They come late at night to sleep and leave me early in the morning. I have been neglected by my parents and I was ok with it, but it hurts when it's them. I just wish one of them will come by and see how I'm doing, but I know how important their work is.

It just hurts a lot. It feels so lonely going to taking to your husband to not at all. Maybe they got bored of me? No they didn't get bored! Their just busy they just became kings there must be a lot on their plate!

A knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts. I flip over on my side and cuddle the pillow closer to me. The pillow smells like Jaxsons cologne. "Come in." The door opens and it's Miss Way. She pulls in a chart of food. It must be dinner time. "You can take it back I'm not hungry." I roll over again with the pillow not facing her.

"Honey, you need to eat. If you don't I'll have to tell the Kings your not eating." I sigh in defeat, I definitely don't want them to worry about me on top of them ruling a huge kingdom. I sit up and she brings the chart closer to me. "So what on the menu." She looks up at me with a excited smile.

"For the main course we have filet mignon medium rare, on the side is mini baked potatoes and broccoli." She points to the big dish. How can they make small baked potatoes! There is only four of them on the plate and a lot of broccoli. The filet mignon is a kind of steak I'm guessing it's all cut up. I'm not a child I can cut up my own steak.

"For dessert we have is blood jelly it's AB- the rarest of blood types and the most delicious of them all." She points to a little bowl with a dark red jelly in it.

I'm not hungry but I'll eat some to make Miss way happy, she seemed really happy about the meal she prepared for me. There's three forks on the table I take the one in the middle one where the points are longer. This is the meat fork, didn't know different forks makes a difference, but apparently it dose.

I look up to see that she is not leaving. I raise my eye brow questioning why she is still here they usually leave. "Oh well when someone from the royal family doesn't eat we must watch them so their not throwing food away and just saying they are it. The former Queen has a eating disorder and almost died from it."

"What really?" She nodded her head. "She is doing better now which is good." I nod a long as I eat. I take a few more bites then I push the cart away. "I'm full." She gives me a sad smile. "Thank you for eating, even if it was a little bit." She then grabbed the cart and left.

I lay back down on the bed and sighed. Back to being alone. Ugh it's so boring! Maybe I can go to the library or something? This sucks. Should I go to there office and bother them? No, I don't think they will like that plus they are really busy! Gosh what to do what to do.

I think you should go and sit on one of there lap and grind on it!

Kit can you please stop being so horny all the time?

Well I'm sorry that I want kids and you don't!

I do want kids just not now, they are really busy and probably not even thinking about sex or kids.

Well if you have kids you probably won't be so lonely right now. You could be playing with them.

Well you got a point about not being so lonely with kids around. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the door opened. This started me because usually the maids knock. I look over to see it's a guard. "Yes?"

"The Kings want to see you." Oh no what did I do! I get off the bed. "Why do they want to see me?" I ask hoping to know what is going on. Am I in trouble? "I don't know they just asked me to bring you to there office, your highness."

He holds the door open for me and I go out. Immediately five guards surround us and I follow the sixth guard to the office. It wasn't long until we go there. I stoped in front of two big dark oak doors, I then knock. "Come in." One of the brothers said. I go in and see three big desks. At each one sat one of the triplets.

Jaxson looks up at me with a cheeky smile. Greyson looks up from his paper work at me with a not so happy face and Jameson just adjusts his glasses. "They said you wanted to see me." I'm practically shaking in my boots. "Yes, it's about you not eating."

I relax a little now knowing they aren't kicking me out. I look towards Greyson the one that spoke. He was sitting in the middle desk. "Oh that I'm just have been not really hungry lately." Greyson stares me down. He then knocks over his glass and red liquid comes spilling out. I look at him confused.

He gives me a smile. "I'm happy to know your not starving yourself." Now I'm more confused how does he know I'm not staving myself? "Now let's see if this works." He grabs a letter opener and glides it across his wrist. Blood dripped down then everything went black.

Extra long just for you guys!!!