Chapter 1

Hey welcome 🎉 new friends

In mind
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Skylar's P.O.V~

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT GO GET MY BEER!!" My father said to me. "But sir there is no more" I said looking down. I look him in the eyes because he sees it as disrespect and will slap me. "Do I have to tell you every time to go to the store! Oh I do because your a dumb faggot."

"But it's night!" I said "SO?" He question "I can't go out its the rules." I said back I don't want to go to jail. Minors can't go out at night with out someone older. "Well then you better not get caught." Was all he said to me then went back to the couch.

I put on my worn out shoes and my hood so no one sees my ears. I went out it was cold out tonight. I went through the back alleys because I don't want to be caught. I see the to the bar were they sell beer.

I hear 3 heavy foot print. I walk a little faster worried for my safety. They don't sound like guards. They speed up. Oh no no please god don't let me get caught! When I hit around the corner I ran like no other. I don't want to get hurt or... Raped. I ran to the store and opened the door and I felt relief. I got away I walked up to the bar stool.

"Um can I get 5 beers to go." I said with my head down. "Sure coming right up sir." He put them in a container and passed them to me. I gave him the money from my pockets of my black hood. "Thank you." I did not wait for a response as I was booking it back to the house. I open the door and gave my father his beer and the rest of the money that was once in my pocket.

"Oh look a faggot got some thing right for once." He said my mother walked in to the house. I went up stairs quickly. I don't know why but I had a feeling that I should listen to there convention I don't know why I just feel the pull. "We are running out of money." Mother said. "Sigh I know let's make that little shit get a job."

"Baby I know a way to get 1000s of dollars." I can tell she has a big grin on her face. I don't like the sound of this. "What would that be?" Father ask. "Well it has to do with that son of ares" Oh no I don't like this one bit.

"Well we can sell him to the king he put up a poster say he needs more slaves." She the devil said. No no no this is not happening I can't be a slave or a sex slave... There rumors that the future kings have sex slaves. I can't I'm a virgin and I want to keep it that way in till I find the right guy.

Or guys, ( ͡°з ͡°)

Oh sh you

I can see it now you getting fucked by more than one guy. I can (。・ω・。)

Go away!

Hell no dill

Dill as in dill pickles?

Ya it's a play on words deal as in dill

I miss pickles

Do you mean pickles as in dick?

Wtf no what is wrong with you!

Um dude YOU BETTER RUN YOU PARENTS ARE COMING!! ٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و

At that I stranded up quickly so I can run to my hiding place. It's pretty much a hole in the big dresser ... Ya it's pretty nice. I hear them open the door. I put my hands over my mouth hopping they won't hear me. I start to shake when I hear foot steps getting closer. "Where is the little shit at?!" Mother said.

"He is probably getting fucked by someone." Sir said and walked out. My mother stayed for a little bit then walked out. I hold my breath for a little bit longer just to make sure my mother is not in the room still. I came out and went to my bed and got on my knees to get the backpack from under.

I put the black bag on my back and jumped out the window. I grabbed one of the tree branches to slow down my fall. I jumped to the ground and start walking. Just walking I don't know where I'm going I just know I have to stay away from that awful place called "home".

Where are we going to live ask Kit my cat said.

I don't know

I hope somewhere better, I didn't like how they where treating you.

Me too hopefully we find some one too love me soon

Or loves

What?

Nothing, I don't want to live on the streets is dirty and dangerous

Me either

I feel a little tear fall from my eye.

I just want to be loved is that too much to ask for?

No! You will be loved, heck I love you! Just don't die on me!

Ok Kit I will not die on you if I can help it.

Thanks.

I see a little alley I go over to the corner behind the trash bin and set up camp hopefully the owners won't get mad and destroy everything. I can hear foot steps enter the alley I hide and hold my breath.

"Are you sure you saw the "perfect boy for the princes" you saw?" One of the guys said.

Then another one talked with pride.
"I know I saw some one they had pink hair and ears. He would be perfect for being the new queen!"

Are they talking about us Kit?

Um... I don't know... -_-

I tried to get a closer look but I some how pushed the bin over the two figures looked at me. "THAT'S HIM GET HIM!" One said to the other two. "Yes your majesty" They said then walked over to me. "Please don't hurt me!" I said.

"We are not going too don't fight." Then I felt I little pinch in my neck.