Chapter 29

🌸Skylar

"Hello!?"

I yell louder when I hear no one. "Come out! This is not funny!" If Jaxson pops out of nowhere I swear I'm going to kill him. I still don't hear anyone. For fuck sake! I get up and out the bath. I wrapped the towel around me. I start walking towards the door but stop when I see a sword pointing at me I was a little taken back.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the royal bath!?" It was a man I have never seen before. He starts screaming at me asking who I am and what I'm doing here over and over when I didn't answer him. I was speechless and scared out of my mind. I fall backwards due to him swinging the sword at me. I put my hand up to my right shoulder. It felt like it was burning.

Then look to see my hand all bloody. It really hurts! I look to see it not healing?! He must have a special sword to kill vampires! He's going to kill me! I try to crawl away from him but he then plunged his sword in to my stomach and into the floor. I heard the floor crack and I have never felt so much pain before. I let out a blood curdling scream knowing someone will hear and come help me. I look up to the man to see him smiling then dropping the smile.

"Dang I missed the heart!" He pulled the sword out and aimed it above me again. "HELP SOMEONE!" I yell needing someone's help anyone's help. The sword was about to come down the the door bust open. I look over to see guards and the triplets. "STOP! What are you doing to the queen!!" It was one of the guards. They all take out there swords ready to fight this man.

I look up to him and he goes pale, all the color draining from his face. He opens and closes his mouth like a fish needing water. His eyes held pure panic. Greyson rushes over to me and picks me up. I look up at him. "It hurts." He nods, "Yes I know, sh save your energy love." We leave and I could hear the man yelling and begging for his life.

I look to see that Jameson and Jaxson are following us. "Am I going to die." I know he want me to save my energy, but I need to know. "No, but you are going to be in a little bit of pain and your going to be sore for a while." I look at my wounds to see them slowly healing, but it is still bleeding. "I'm sorry I'm getting blood all over you."

He looks down at me confused, but didn't say anything. Jameson opens a door for us and I was set down on a bed. Doctors start working on cleaning the wounds, trying to get what ever was on the sword out off my wounds. It's weird I don't feel and pain? Why is that? Is something wrong with me? "Jaxson is taking the pain away, he's messing with your mind to believe that it doesn't hurt."

"Cool."